Chapter 20

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Germs POV

Tuesday 8:20 AM

Nobody cyaan tell mi seh dah likkle fool yah ano batty bwoi, d bredda move fishy. Right now mi watch him drive outta him yard off Dunrobin and mi just a gwaan wait just in case him circle back. Mi need fi go inna him house, mi no trust dah pussy yah.

I shadowed him the entire day yesterday, he went on campus then he went and had drinks with a bredda who mi sure a fish. He then went to link a B in Ziadie Gardens before he came back here.

Alex told me that he didn't pick up any cameras on the property or close by but being in the streets so long I still came prepared. I pull down the cap over my eyes then step out of the shadow and quickly jump the fence.

In the blink of an eye, I'm at the back of the house, the house behind this one is unoccupied so I'm not worried about being seen. When I scoped out the place yesterday I realised that there is a grill on the inside so I came prepared.

I pick the lock on the door, remove the hand machine from my bag and quickly burn through the grill. I do it discreetly cutting through the part attached to the wall. Looking at it you won't know that the grill has been cut because I didn't mess with the padlocks.

I brace through and enter the kitchen, I close the door but I don't lock it.

What a nasty pussyhole, mi sure a days dem dishes inna dah sink yah. I do a quick search of the cupboards before walking into the living room.

Mi almost laugh to pussyclaat when I see the pictures of Leah on the wall across from the television. I take some pictures and turn to fully take in the place. It's a good size living room with a fifty-inch television on the wall and a brown sofa set.

Likkle fish have a little change or maybe a him parents. I zoom in on the pictures on the entertainment centre below the television. There's a picture with him, a man and a woman; I want to think that they are his parents but he's of dark complexion and they're light-skinned.

There's a picture of him and a girl but when they were younger, maybe like twelve or so. There's something familiar about this girl, I know her but I can't place her.

There are other family photos on the stand and I take pictures of them all before moving into the bedroom.

At least his bedroom looks better than the fucking kitchen. His bed is made and there's a picture of Leah in a bathing suit on the wall right across from the bed.

I laugh when I take a picture ensuring to get the bed in it. Jubba is going to blow a fuse when he sees it, I can't wait.

Yeah man dat wi mek him stop laugh fi a minute.

I take my time looking through the drawers and then move to his closet. He has a box hidden in the corner with about one hundred thousand dollars along with a black book with phone numbers and notes. Something tells me that this is important, I take some pictures of the pages but get impatient and put the book in my bag.

I'm sure Alex can figure this out, I don't know everything about him but I know his brain is wired differently.

I put back the box with the money and close the closet door. I walk out of the bedroom and head to the second bedroom which is smaller than the first.

The door is locked, why would he lock this door? I hiss my teeth and quickly pick the lock. It's not easy to catch me off guard but I'm fucking speechless.

If I didn't know it before I know now that this pussy is crazy as fuck. Every inch of the wall is filled with pictures but not just of Leah. There are pictures of Shan, Jubba, Alex, Dane, Kim, Omar, Jess, every fucking body, some that I don't know.