Chapter 25

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Dane's POV

Friday 8:30 AM

I step out of the shower feeling so much cooler and relaxed after that well-needed workout. I'm starting to feel like myself again now that I know that Kim and our baby are fine. Next to Ethan, this is the worst experience I've ever had, and I don't ever want to go through that again.

I walk into the room naked; Kim is sitting on the bed breastfeeding my champ. He has a healthy appetite; Kim says he's greedy like me. I think he knows quality boobs just like his father.

"What are you smiling about?" She asks.

"How mi wouldn't mind suck off yuh breast dem," I answer, and she laughs.

"Yuh waan taste d milk?" She questions and I stop and look at her.

"Move wid yuh nastiness and yuh try no ramp wid mi either because mi know yuh love keep up fuckry," I respond, and she laughs out frightening Daniel.

"Mi ago wait till yuh a sleep mi squeeze it inna yuh mouth," she whispers and smirks at me as I pull on my underpants.

"Kimberly Matthews soon to be Graham mi will kill yuh if yuh ramp wid mi," I threaten her, she gently puts Daniel on the bed and secures her breast in her bra.

"Come here," she commands, and I quickly walk over to her. She holds out her hands but instead of taking them I lift her and put her to stand.

She stands in front of me and puts her hand in my boxers. Oh God, I've missed her touch, my eyes flutter shut, and she kisses my chest as she strokes my cock.

"What were you saying about killing me?" She whispers.

"Nothing Baby," I answer, and she chuckles and pulls out her hand. I groan my disapproval but watch as she pulls down my boxers and my cock springs free. She looks in my eyes and licks her palm before wrapping her fingers around me again.

I've always loved her hand technique; it drives me crazy.

"Bring your head down here, you're too tall and I can't tip up," she says, and I don't hesitate to bend and capture her lips.

I've been holding out because the last few weeks of her pregnancy were rough on her, so we didn't have any intimate time. I was focused on ensuring that she was comfortable and most of my time was spent rubbing and bathing her swollen feet.

"Oh shit, Babe, I can't hold it," I break the kiss and whisper as she jerks me off.

She pulls my head down with her left hand and pushes her tongue into my mouth. I suck on it and feel the orgasm take over every vein in my body.

She pulls away and looks down at my cum in her palm.

"It's been a minute, I see," she comments and walks off to the bathroom.

"Mi hate yuh enuh," I say, and she laughs.

"Babe, yuh cum taste rich though," she says from inside the bathroom.

"Kim wah mek yuh so nasty," I laugh out loud.

"All I did was put my finger in it and taste it, no d same ting when yuh cum inna mi mouth Fool," she says as she walks back into the room.

"That's instant but what you had just now is stale cum," I explain, and she laughs.

"Bet mi no mek yuh cum inna mi mouth again," she walks up to me and says.

"A swallow yuh fi start swallow and shut up," I wrap my arms around her waist and gently pull her to me.

"Yuh nah get no pleasure outta dat so mi no know why yuh a push fi it," she hugs me, and I kiss her head that barely reaches my chest.