Chapter 23

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Malicia Scott-Nelson, for being one of the most God-fearing queens I know. It's not easy to hold strong in Christ when life becomes a burden but she has been doing it and I lift my hat off to her. Malicia, thanks for your support; it will work out. Here is Alex, sending some love your way.  

Leah's POV

Wednesday 11:00 AM

We are all sitting in the games room that Alex said Ethan made when he was living here. It's very cosy with three plush sofas, one on the left facing the large tv that is mounted on the wall to the right. There's a pool table at the top of the room with another sofa behind it. Over to the right but more to the front of the room is the third sofa situated beside the liquor cabinet.

The room is quite welcoming with white walls, the furniture has some nice shades of brown and several potted plants are placed around the room. There is also a fireplace that I'm certain will make this room very romantic when lit. This is not a games room it is a nicely kept man cave.

Jubba is sitting on the sofa playing video games, I can never understand how he can sit and do that for hours. When he and Liam get together, I find it hard figuring out who is the adult and who is the child. Tricia is sitting on the sofa beside him but she is reading a book.

Dane is sitting on the sofa behind the pool table and Kim is stretched out with her head in his lap. She was discharged from the hospital yesterday evening and has two private nurses here assisting her. The head doctor came home with her just to ensure that she was ok, he stopped by this morning and checked up on her before he went to the hospital. Tricia is also here monitoring her so Dane has stopped complaining about her leaving the hospital.

Omar and Alex are sitting on the other sofa next to the liquor cabinet and they are both drinking. Shan and Jess are making a fuss over Daniel and are currently having a mini photoshoot.

I am sitting on the carpet in front of the floor to ceiling window looking into the garden. This place is paradise, it is so peaceful and I know that the winters must be beautiful.

"Yuh and yuh man match out though," Ethan whispers as he comes and sits beside me.