Chapter 93

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Saturday 3:02 AM

I park the car and rest my head on the steering wheel. I'm a ball of confusing emotions right now and I want to lash out.

The rear doors open and Ethan and Germs climb out but Alex doesn't leave, he's sitting beside me. I hear when the seat reclines and I turn to look at him.

"Want to talk?" He asks as he relaxes in the seat.

"Nope," I respond.

"Ok," he says and closes his eyes.

Cho rassclaat!

"Come on no," I say to him and he shakes his head.

Asshole knows I won't leave him out here alone and I feel bad asking anyone else to do it because they've done more than a full day's work.

Fuck!

"I don't know how to feel, I can't help feeling like I saved a lot of people from heartache when I killed Junior but on the other hand I feel guilty because now his death is causing people a lot of pain.

I feel like the people I love are in danger because I let my anger rule me and I killed him. If I hadn't killed him, none of this wouldn't be happening. I'm the reason all of you are now in danger," I express.

"I don't see it like that Jordon, for one, it shows that you and Leah were destined to be a part of each other's lives. You killed the man who hurt her and if you hadn't her mother would've been released from prison earlier and at a time when she wouldn't have had us to protect her.

Dyan would've gone after Leah just the same because she's an evil bitch and Leah got her locked up. You killing Junior is not the reason she wants to take revenge on Leah, it's the reason she wants to take revenge on you because you destroyed her only chance of getting out of prison early.

Junior got what he deserved, yes you went about it the wrong way but that's in the past. Yes, we are now targets but we stand together as one blood, one family so don't blame yourself," he says, and I nod.

Knowing that he doesn't blame me is a big relief because I know what I put them through when I killed Junior. It was a hard time for us, and my actions jeopardized all their lives, but they still stuck by me and I'm forever grateful.

"Ok, Boss, thanks," I say and watch him still lying there with his eyes closed.

"Wah yuh a do?" I question.

"Filtering information, rearranging the puzzle," He says but maintains the same position.

"Yuh know seh yuh is a nerd though," I state, and he laughs.

"Yep and you love me just the same," he says and I laugh.

"Pree dis Jubba, so based on what Amoye told me and what Mark just shared, I'm positive that Amoye is the child he had sex with. He said that the child was around the same age as his daughters so it wasn't Leah because she's years younger than Amoye and his daughters, but Amoye is the same age as Trinity," he explains and I'm honestly relieved.

"Mi feel it fi Amoye enuh but mi glad a never Lee, mi nah lie," I confess.

"Yeah, mi glad bout dat fi real but I honestly don't think that Lee went through anything close to what Amoye suffered. Yes, Junior molested Leah but he never went all the way with her because the hospital report proved she was still a virgin," he shares and I sigh.

"Why yuh think Dyan never mek Junior go all d way?" I question.

"Eventually it would've happened if she didn't get locked up, I think she was prepping Leah but as Amoye said, Leah was rebellious. Amoye was already sexually active because her grandfather had started having sex with her so she was the better pick to help blackmail Mark. Plus she's more accommodating and will just do as she's told.