Chapter 55❗

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Graphic Content ⚠️⚠️⚠️ Proceed With Caution!!!!!

Leah's POV

Wednesday 4:30 PM

Flashback

"Hello Princess Leah, I've been busy travelling these last few weeks, I'm so sorry Princess," the man says to me as he enters the room.

Oh God, I didn't know that this was where Mummy was taking me, this house is different. I don't want to be here, I hate this man, I hate my mother for doing this to me.

"Don't cry Princess, I brought you a present," he says and takes out a small box from his pocket.

I don't care what he has, I don't want it, I run towards the door and quickly open it. My mother is sitting in the living room reading a magazine, she looks at me and gets up.

"Dyan, I don't have time to waste," the man says from behind me.

"Give me a minute Jay," my mother says and grabs my hand leading me back into the room.

As she closes the door, she slaps me hard across my face then she quickly wraps her hand around my neck and starts squeezing it. I can't breathe, I claw at her hand and she pushes me away, I fall to the floor crying.

"You little bitch, you better do what that man says or I'm going to kill you," she whispers and turns to leave the room.

"Mummy please," I beg, and she turns back.

"I should've aborted you, your father forced me to have you and you owe me, I deserve to live a good life and your wukliss father can't provide that," she slaps me across my face again and I cry out.

"Shut up before mi mek him fuck yuh," she says and leaves the room.

The man comes back into the room with a big smile on his face, "it looks like you're old enough to be slapped," he says.

"Let's see how you react to pain, I want to know if it will make that pussy wet," he grins and pulls me to my feet.

I can imagine the pain that will follow, I start screaming, I can't take anymore.

Present Day

I am screaming, I know I'm dreaming but I can't wake up.

"Lee baby, wake up baby, I am right here, they'll have to get through me, sweetheart. After five; one, two, three, four, five, wake up honey,"

I hear Aunty's voice pulling me from the nightmare, I open my eyes and find that I am wrapped in her arms and she has tears running down her face.

She holds me close until I calm down, all the time reassuring me that I am safe.

"I made some soup for you, I'm going to heat it up then help you take a shower, ok?" she asks, and I nod.

"Ok, thanks Aunty," I say and she kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

Jubba's POV

Wednesday 4:40 PM

Mi cyaan do another night without Leah, I haven't seen or heard from her since she drove off Sunday from my mother's house. She hasn't been to school in three days, and she hasn't left Mama G's house.

I step out of my house and make my way towards where Leah is. I don't care what I have to do but I will be seeing her tonight. I climb onto the verandah and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Mama G calls out.

"It's me, I need to see Lee," I respond.

"Not tonight, Jubba," she says and I take out my knife and quickly pick the lock. I open the door and walk inside; Mama G is standing in the kitchen looking at me.