Chapter 50

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Alex's POV

"It's going to be a little confusing at first because there are a few moving parts spanning several years but I'm going to start from back when we were overseas.

After Nya and I came back from our honeymoon we found out that Christopher was sending Leah threatening messages because she had started dating Jubba.

We know about Christopher because as usual, we investigate everyone who is associated with those in our circle. He has always liked Leah, but she has never given him the time of day. Both her and Nya would often joke about him coming across as boring and they gave him the nickname 'Boring Chris'.

Chris left several disrespectful messages on the phone, but Leah didn't say anything to Jubba about it, she told Nya and Nya told us. I looked into it and told Germs to page him, send him into the hospital but not kill him.

When Germs broke into his house to do research, he found several questionable things. Chris is obsessed with Leah; several photos of Leah are hanging in his house.

The walls of his second bedroom are filled with photos of all of us and our associates but shockingly Jubba is the main character on the wall. He also has a closet filled with female clothes, shoes, wigs, makeup etc.

I figured that is how he got his pictures without anyone recognising him, he would dress as a woman. I later confirmed it because I had cameras placed inside his house so that I can monitor him.

Another thing we found was a childhood photo of him and Amoye, Jubba's ex. That photo made me curious, so I went digging, I found out that Amoye had a decent job at the bank which she left to come work admin at Holt Systems.

Warning bells went off and I reached out to Miss Senior in HR and asked about the hiring process. She said that when asked why she wanted to leave the bank Amoye said that she no longer had an interest in the finance sector and that she wanted to get into intelligence, she was willing to start from the ground up. She even provided evidence of her being accepted into an intelligence program.

I quickly found out that Amoye and Christopher are cousins, they are very close, and Christopher visits her almost every day. The strange thing is that when Amoye started working for us over a year ago, it was around the same time that Christopher started showing interest in Leah.

Germs found a book in Christopher's closet, he sent me pictures of the pages and instantly I knew that something was wrong. I told him to scan all the pages, return the book and leave Christopher alone.

Jubba wasn't pleased because he felt that Christopher needed to be dealt with, which I agree with but what Jubba didn't know was that Christopher had handwritten information about him spanning a few years back.

Mi bomboclaat!

When mi go dung inna d book it became obvious that somebody knew about my skills. The information in the book was never spoken online and I did look. I went through everything for Christopher and Amoye, but I found nothing even though entries in the book were recent.

Initially, I was confused because the information wasn't coming together, I couldn't understand why information surrounding Jubba was being collected. Based on the timeframe though I knew it had something to do with Keisha, but I couldn't figure out how.

Bomboclaat ting drive mi crazy until Shabba gave us that little insight..."

"Who name Shabba?" Ethan interrupts to ask.

"Shabba is Jubba's cousin, his uncle's son. Shabba told us that two men kept coming around asking about Jubba. Right away I was able to figure out that one of them is Mark McLean, Trinity's father but I couldn't place the policeman that he was travelling with," I explain but stop when Omar chimes in.