Chapter 95

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Lord gimmie strength!

I don't want to make trouble for Jordon so I'm trying to remain calm.

"As I previously stated, Jordon is unavailable, I will let him know that you called," I say.

"Mi seh mi need fi chat to Jubba now..." I don't hear what she is saying because I end the call.

Before I can walk out of the kitchen the phone rings again, I roll my eyes and answer once more.

"Hello," I say in a disinterested voice.

"Likkle gyal any weh mi see yuh mi ago fuck yuh up but mi no av time fi dis. Listen good and tell Andrew wah mi seh word fi word. Tell Andrew that Jayden has a fever well over ninety-nine and that I need him to leave wherever he is and come help me with him. I need him to pull a Shenco and find his bloodclaat here right now!" She raises her voice and I kiss my teeth.

"Girl bye," I say, kissing my teeth again.

"Leah, word for word, please, it's important," she says and her entire tone changes to a calmer more pleading one.

"Ok," I say and end the call.

I walk outside and with every step I take I get more upset; this girl is so fucking disrespectful, and I don't know if I can tolerate her in my life forever.

"Jordon!" I call out to him.

"Yeah Babe?" He responds and I kiss my teeth.

"The mother of your child just called, that bitch is so disrespectful and why the fuck is she calling you by your middle name..." I stop talking when all the men turn to face me.

"Lee, talk fast, everything," Omar hops out of the pool and runs up to me.

What the fuck!

"Leah!" Jubba shouts at me when I don't speak.

"She said to tell Andrew that Jayden has a fever of over ninety-nine and that you need to stop whatever you are doing and come help with him. She said that you should pull a Shanky or Shenky and come right now, something like that but she's so disrespectful..." I don't get to finish what I'm saying because they all make a mad dash for the house.

What the fuck!

I turn to look at the other girls and see the same questions in their eyes except for Shan.

"Shanny, what's going on? I ask.

"I don't know exactly but something is wrong, Keisha is telling him something, remember Jubba's code is ninety-nine," she says, and I turn and march into the house.

I walk in and see them all huddled together whispering, "what's going on?" I question.

"Leah, call the girls," Dane says, and I turn and walk back outside to get the others. We walk back inside, and I feel my patience running quickly towards zero.

"We must leave for a while, but you will need to stay here by yourselves. Still do whatever you had planned but stick together, do not leave each other's side when you go outside," Dane says.

"What's happening?" Kim asks.

"We'll explain when we get back," Omar says but Dane doesn't acknowledge Kim.

They all turn and run up the stairs leaving us wondering what's happening.

Shan turns and goes up the stairs and I do the same. I go to my room and I see Jubba quickly getting dressed. It's like he doesn't realise that I'm standing in the room so I clear my throat.