Chapter 85

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Thursday 6:15 PM

My phone keeps ringing, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone, but this person is persistent. I get up from the sofa and walk to the kitchen counter to retrieve the phone.

I look at the screen and kiss my teeth, I'm not in the mood for all this drama.

"Wah gwaan Artist?" I answer.

"Yow mi G, a wah mi hear seh go dung! Yuh not even link mi Dawg!" He exclaims and I sigh.

"Right now mi cyaan even process dat, yuh deh yah?" I question.

"Yeah man, mi just land and Taj a tell mi wah go dung. How yuh stay, yuh need nothing?" He asks and I smile.

"No man, mi good enuh just a try figure out mi next move. Wonder if mi need fi settle back inna d place," I explain.

"No Dawg no bother wid dat, a upward movements wi seh enuh. Wi visit, wi no live, how much time yuh tell mi dat?" He asks and I sigh.

"It complicated, mi miss Dadda enuh," I confess and he laughs.

"Yuh no need fi do wah mi know yuh a tink bout fi see Dadda. D man deh all bout so a easy link up dat. Mi waan tell yuh seh him come a d summer show mi have before mi go pon tour. Yuh know mi affi run him VIP tickets and shit," he laughs and I join him.

"Yuh still a mek Dadda extort yuh?" I ask.

"Den no mus man, Dadda save mi life enuh so anything him want him a get," he says and I hear the door open.

"Leah reach in, mi will link yuh back," I say.

"Yuh nah mek mi meet the queen?" He asks and I kiss my teeth.

"Fi yuh gwaan wid yuh fuckry and tief mi gyal?" I tease and he laughs.

"A yuh always a tief mi gyal dem so if mi get the queen nothing no wrong," he laughs.

"Memba mi will shoot yuh, likkle more," I laugh and end the call.

I put down the phone and go to meet her in the foyer, she's on the phone.

"Hey Baby," she says and kisses me, but she doesn't end her call. She walks by me and heads upstairs, I don't follow her, I go into the living room and take my spot on the sofa.

Leah's POV

"Alright Daddy, I love you too," I say and end the call.

I put my bag in the closet and exit, expecting to see Jordon but he's not in the bedroom. I take a quick shower and make my way downstairs.

"Babe," I call out to him as I walk down the stairs.

"Yeah, in here," he responds, and I find him lying on the sofa.

"Wah do yuh?" I question as I lay on top of him and kiss him.

"I spoke to Alex, he explained his relationship with Dadda, how he came to know me and then he gave me all the evidence he has on me and told me I was free to go," he says, and I can't help feeling confused.

"Ok Baby, go slow and tell me everything that happened," I say and get up off him so that he can sit up.

I listen as he tells me everything that happened, I hold him as he breaks down but as he talks, I don't see what the problem is, but I allow him to vent his feelings without interrupting him.

"Baby," I say and settle in his lap.

"Do you want to be the don?" I question and watch as he shakes his head telling me no.