Chapter 48

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Alex's POV

"Alex!" I hear Dane calling me, but I don't stop, I hop in my Wagon and drive off to the bunker, Dalton and I need to talk.

As I get to the bunker, I see Dane's car pulling up beside mine with all three of them inside, I kiss my teeth and step out of the car not paying them any mind.

"Alex! Yuh cyaan seh shit like dat and walk off!" Omar shouts as he walks up to me.

I ignore him and walk up to the bunker door, mi no inna no chatting wid no man and if a man step to mi, mi will gladly fuck him up because I desperately need to hit something.

"Alexander, stop," Dane says, and I spin around to look at him.

"What?" I shout.

"Come talk to mi, wah happen?" He says in a calm voice, and I kiss my teeth but say nothing.

"Nerd, Jubba called with a code red, it's obvious that something is wrong, something that needs to be dealt with in private let's not deviate from that, you made that call for a reason. Where is Jubba?" Dane asks and I kiss my teeth.

"He quit and then I fired him," I respond, and they all start laughing.

I don't fucking get the joke.

"Weh Jubba deh Nerd?" Dane asks again making me kiss my teeth for a second time.

"Unu deaf, Jubba doesn't work here anymore now stop asking me about him," I state.

"After nothing cyaan go so, Jubba doesn't leave your side ever so what the fuck is going on and what is this about Jess?" Omar asks.

I don't answer him, I put in the code and enter the bunker then I put in the second code and head downstairs.

Dalton is sitting on the mattress eating while Germs is sitting in the corner reading from a textbook. He sees me and stops eating with fear in his eyes.

I open the folder and take out the photograph of Jamie's father and Jess. I hand the photograph to him, and he takes it from me and looks at it.

"That's Mr. Walker and his girlfriend," he says, and Omar grabs the photograph from his hand and looks at it.

I take out my phone and call Nya, I speak as soon as she answers, "send the men for Jess," I say and end the call.

I turn to leave, Omar grabs onto my arm spinning me around, I push his hand off me but he grabs me again.

"Wah d fuck yuh a deal wid Alex, yuh cyaan mek dem decision deh by yuh self!" He shouts.

"Yow let mi go, yuh know how mi couldn't sleep because mi think seh Nya did ago dead. How mi almost kill mi fucking self because life without her would be unbearable!

After mi tek yuh gyal as part a mi family she ago betray mi dem way deh and mek her man almost kill mi wife! Mi tell unu seh nobody no come before Nya and anybody who almost tek her from mi no av long a live!" I shout and flash his hand off me.

"How yuh so quick fi believe dis yah idiot yah? Why would Jess want to hurt Shan, that makes no sense!" He exclaims and points his finger in my face.

"Because she was sent to infiltrate our group and get information, she never genuinely want yuh!" I know that the comment is cold but I don't give a fuck.

He pushes me and I throw the first punch hitting him in his jaw, he stumbles but quickly rights himself and moves towards me but Ethan and Dane grab him and he fights to get free.