Chapter 86

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Alex's POV

Thursday 9:20 PM

We can't stop laughing, I'm sure Ethan is cursed. Now we know why he was so irritable and as serious as it is we can't help laughing.

"Yow unu stop laugh man, it no bomboclaat funny," Ethan sulks.

"Yuh ago dweet?" Jubba asks Ethan and he kisses his teeth.

"Yuh mad Jubba!" Ethan exclaims and Jubba and Omar fall to the floor in a fit of laughter.

"Alright Ethan mi ago deal wid Kerri fi yuh, I did promise but I got distracted," I say feeling sorry for him.

Kerri went to Tricia and suggested that both of them give Ethan a threesome. She has gotten very close to Tricia so it's not strange for them to have that conversation. Tricia told Ethan that she said it in jest but it has planted a seed in her head and she wants to know if Ethan would be interested. Tricia is now asking Ethan if he finds Kerri attractive and Ethan is just about ready to kill Kerri.

"Just tell Tricia what is going on, I think she'll understand," Dane suggests.

"Dane yuh mad? If anything comes up that's it for us. A nuff fuckry mi gwaan wid and hurt her mi no think she can tek anything else," he says and I hear the pain in his voice.

"Yuh waan mi kill her fi yuh?" Jubba asks but I see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yea mi wouldn't mind," Ethan responds and Jubba and Omar start rolling around laughing.

"Unu shut up, Ethan I'm going to fix it..." before I can finish, the distress signal goes off and I jump up from the sofa.

Nya had to set it off, fuck!

I run into the meeting room and log into the system.

The cameras come up and I see police and soldiers at the gate.

"Bomboclaat!" Dane exclaims but I'm busy searching the property.

Shanya: Police and soldier at the gate!

Nya warns.

Me: Thanks Nya, they just got here?

Shanya: Yeah

Me: let me into the voice system at the gate, I don't have time to get in.

Shanya: hold

I wait a few seconds before I see that I have access.

Me: Thanks, stay inside.

I take a deep breath and clear my throat before opening the microphone.

"Good evening officers, this is Mr. Holt, are you lost?" I ask and hear Jubba snickering behind me.

"Good evening Mr. Holt, I am Detective Roper and we're here for Jordon Williams," he says.

"Why is that?" I question.

"We have a few questions regarding a shooting incident that he was involved in. We've tried reaching him without success, is he on the premises?" He explains.

"Do you have a warrant Detective?" I ask.

"Mr. Holt please don't be difficult we just need to have a word with Mr. Williams," he tells me.

"With all due respect Detective, having a word with Mr. Williams does not call for the armed forces so I don't believe you. You do not have a warrant so you can either go and get one or wait until me and his lawyer accompanies him to the station tomorrow at 9:00 AM," I state.