Chapter 105

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

I know that something is wrong based on how Wilson is talking to Junior. I can't hear what Junior is saying because Wilson is using his AirPods.

Wilson speeds up but the truck starts speeding up too.

Lawd Jesus!

My heart is beating super-fast, I turn around to look at the truck that is charging towards us. I see and feel when the truck slams into the back of our vehicle and I scream as it hits us again.

"Road block!" Wilson shouts and I turn to see the vehicle parked cross way the road with another a few meters behind it.

I watch as Wilson floors the brake but nothing happens, "Fuck, put back yuh seat Lee, head down!" He instructs and I quickly recline the seat.

He turns the vehicle to the side so that we don't collide head-on into the vehicle blocking the road but because there's no brake, the vehicle swerves and we go over the gully.

I scream as the vehicle is flying in the air, Wilson lets go of the steering wheel, reclines his seat, and flings his body across mine.

The car finally comes down and hits the ground and I feel his entire weight on me, taking away my breath but he holds onto me as the vehicle rolls.

I can't scream, I can only pray because the vehicle doesn't seem like it's going to stop. The roof is bashed in and is close to our bodies. The car flips again and I see when Wilson's head hits the glass and his eyes close.

I scream because I think he's dead, his hold on me loosens and I wrap my arms around him and hold on with all my strength.

"Please don't be dead, please don't die," I whisper as the car crashes against something and stops. I can't move, all of Wilson's weight is on me and I can't push him off.

"Wilson!" I shout but he doesn't move.

I try to push him but the pain in my left shoulder is excruciating, I can't move my hand. I smell blood but I don't know where it's coming from, I start crying because I'm sure Wilson is dead.

He saved my life at the expense of his, Oh God that's not fair, I need to get help. I gather all my strength and push him onto his seat as I scream through the pain.

I breathe heavily trying to get the pain under control.

I turn on the light and scream when I see Wilson's face covered in blood. I look around for my phone but I can't find it and I can't sit up straight because the roof is dented in.

I try to open the door but it's stuck, I turn on my knees and crawl on the seat to the back. I quickly pull the back door and it opens, I crawl out, careful not to put any pressure on my shoulder.

I struggle to stand because my legs have no life in them, as I attempt to stand again I am grabbed from behind and someone covers my mouth. I try to fight and scream but I quickly lose consciousness.

Jubba's POV

Thursday 9:05 PM

I end the call with Germs and answer Alex.

"Yow," I say.

"Jubba, I think Nya is in labour, I'm taking her to the hospital!" He shouts and I know he's worried because she's just seven months pregnant.

Shan is screaming something about Leah.

"What is she saying?" I question.

"Jubba she no stop scream seh something wrong wid Leah but mi keep on a tell her seh it was just a dream," he sounds breathless.