Chapter 45

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Saturday 6:00 AM

Without looking at the cameras I know he's coming so I walk up to the door and open it.

"Yuh no live no weh? Every minute yuh dung yah," I tease.

"Fuck off, wi av work fi do, mi well rested now," Alex says and steps past me into the house going straight to the kitchen.

"Wah gwaan Leah?" I hear him ask and I can picture him ruffling her hair. I walk into the kitchen and he's sitting at the counter drinking something from a cup.

"A wah dat yuh a drink?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Alex, it's in the fridge and the porridge is in the thermos. See you guys later," she says then walks over and kisses my lips.

"Tell dah bwoi deh seh mi will mash him dung if him no understand himself," I state seriously.

"Bye Jordon," she rolls her eyes, takes up her bag and exits the kitchen making Alex laugh.

Leah has another catering job from that fool, and I don't like it one bit but I'm putting my feelings aside and trusting her just as how I need her to trust me.

I've already packed all the food in the back of her car so she's all set. She has been up since two this morning cooking. I need to remind Dane about remodelling the kitchen because Leah will be needing the space.

Wilson will be with her and he knows that he should fuck up Aaron if he ever puts a toe out of line.

"Mr. Alexander Holt the third, yuh get bloodclaat joke?" I turn and ask Alex.

"Yes," he chuckles.

"Weh Germs deh?" I ask.

"Dung a d bunker, d likkle fucka eager yuh fuck, reminds me of you," he answers and shakes his head.

"Me? I'm never eager to go to that place, it's too barbaric for someone like me," I mock and he roars with laughter.

"I'm bringing Nya's food to her and then I'll be right down. Don't trouble him Jubba, mi nah joke wid yuh," he points his finger at me and I put my hands up in surrender and grin.

"Yuh ever see mi a trouble nobody Cho?" I respond.

"Nope never," he says sarcastically and takes out a covered dish from the fridge and the thermos from the counter.

"Mi ago wait pon yuh since yuh no trust mi," I say and he chuckles as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Yuh try gwaan go watch Germs because mi no know why mi go pick up yuh second and yuh can stress mi so already," he states and laughs as he exits the house.

Leah's POV

6: 25 AM

Wilson drives through the gates of Hope Gardens and we head up to the Zoo. Aaron's company is hosting a campaign shoot here and I'm providing breakfast for the team. It's a morning shoot so lunch wasn't required.

He parks in the parking lot and gets out of the car but I open the door before he reaches around my side to open it for me.

"Leah, yuh cyaan mek mi open d door fi yuh," Wilson laughs and helps me out of the car.

"Yuh too slow, hurry up next time," I tease and he grins.

"Hey Leah," I hear Aaron call out to me, I turn and watch him walking towards me.