Chapter 57

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Leah's POV

Thursday 7:00 PM

"I am so sorry," I say and start crying, I feel so embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it Baby, turn around," Jubba says and I start crying harder.

He steps into the shower and wraps his arms around me as I weep. I had another nightmare and I wet the bed.

"Hey, calm down Baby, I'm not upset and you don't have to be embarrassed, I can clean it or buy a new one tomorrow, it doesn't matter just stop crying," he says and I pull back and look at him.

"Look at your clothes," I say, and he grins.

"That a d least, mek mi finish bathe yuh," he says and starts lathering my body again.

He's been so gentle and sweet; he hasn't left my side since yesterday. He does everything for me, and I am forever grateful for him. Aunty is here also, she prepares the food because Jubba can't cook and she says that she doesn't want him to poison me.

"Where are we going to sleep?" I question as he turns on the pipe and washes the soap from my body.

"Inna wi bed," he says.

"But it's wet," I say as he spins me around.

"I'm going to clean it with hydrogen peroxide and flip the mattress, you can decide what you want to do with it tomorrow, buy a new one or get a professional cleaning company to come in," he says and removes his wet clothes from his body.

"I'd like to keep it," I whisper because I still feel a little embarrassed.

"Come," he says and leads me from the shower, he dries my body, then wraps the towel around me before grabbing another towel to dry his body.

We leave the bathroom and he enters the closet and brings back a large t-shirt for me to put on. I watch as he puts on his boxers and disappears into the bathroom returning with a bottle of peroxide.

"Go sit on the balcony Baby, I don't want you standing too long," he says and I obey him and go on the balcony.

It is cold out here; I wrap my arms around myself, Jubba appears and wraps a blanket around my shoulders. God bless his soul, it's like he knows everything that I need and he's always there to provide.

Lilli has arranged for me to go see a therapist Monday evening, I can honestly say that I am eager to go, I want to start getting over this. When I was younger my father tried it, but I would deliberately not speak to the counsellor. I just didn't know how to process my feelings and I was also embarrassed.

It takes Jubba roughly twenty minutes before he calls me, I enter the room and the sheets have been changed and he's spread out on the bed grinning at me.

I grin at him and move to lie on top of him, I love him so much and I know that I am blessed to have him.

"Come you need to eat," he says, sits up and lifts me off his lap.

"It's too late to eat, I'm ok," I complain and roll over on my belly.

He grabs my ass and massages it, "fuck no, the whole a yuh batty gone, wah mi ago slap up? Yuh try come eat," I can't help laughing as he scoops me up.

"A now yuh light," he utters but I don't respond, I snuggle up to him and inhale his scent.

He brings me downstairs and puts me to sit on the sofa before going into the kitchen. I hear him singing in the kitchen and I laugh because Jubba can't sing to save his life.