Chapter 87

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Friday 8:45 AM

We get to the police station and I sit in the car unable to move. My legs feel weak, I don't want to go in there.

"Come with me," I say to Alex and he sighs.

"Only you and Uncle can go in, you'll be fine, just stick to the script," he says.

"Ok, mi love yuh enuh," I tell him and he bursts out laughing.

"Love you too Dawg, stop worrying, I'll be right here when you get out," he says but I'm stressed as fuck.

"Alright come, let me walk you in," he says and we exit the car and walk into the police station.

Uncle is already here and he's talking to Detective Roper.

"Good morning Detective, I am Alexander Holt and as promised I am here on time with Mr. Williams," Alex says.

"Thank you Mr. Holt, appreciate you sticking to your word," he shakes Alex's hand and then he looks over at me.

"Mr. Williams, good morning, thanks for coming," he says and shakes my hand.

"No problem," I respond.

"Detective I would like to sit in on this meeting if you don't mind," Alex says but, in fact, he's telling rather than asking.

"Mr. Holt, this is not something that we normally allow but if you don't interrupt the proceedings then sure," he responds and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you, I don't have a problem being quiet," Alex says and I chuckle.

Thank you Jesus!

"This way please, Detective Hines will also be in the room," he says and leads us to a small meeting room.

Fuck, this room is too small for Alex, this is a huge sacrifice he's making for me.

I look at him and he rolls his eyes and sits in the corner of the room.

I sit around the table beside Uncle and the two detectives sit across from us.

"Once again, thank you for coming Mr. Williams, let's get right to it. Are you aware of the shooting incident that took place on Wednesday night at the foot of Jack's Hill?" He asks.

"Yes, I am," I respond.

"How are you aware of this incident?" He questions.

"I was there, trapped in my truck," I answer.

"Ok, Mr. Williams just tell us what happened that night," I look over at Uncle and he nods.

"So about minutes after nine, I left to go pick up my boss, Alexander Holt, as I always do when he has late meetings. I got to the bottom of the hill and stopped before entering the main road.

I watched as two Toyota Corolla cars drove up and blocked the exit. In the blink of an eye, men with guns jumped out of the vehicle and started shooting.

Before I could even process what was happening I saw men jumping out of the SUV that was behind me and started shooting at the other men.

I knew I needed to get away so I reversed and hit the SUV, that's when I realised that my tires were flat.

Officer mi nah tell no lie, mi curl up inna d truck because mi never see nothing like this inna mi life. Mi live uptown mi no expect dem tings yah fi gwaan a mi doorstep.