Chapter 82

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Jubba's POV

Friday 3:30 AM

We walk into the house and I know I have a lot of explaining to do. The only good thing about yesterday into this morning is that Shan and Alex are having a girl.

It seems like Alex was the only one that guessed right but either way, we are all happy. Lilli says that Shan was dehydrated, and her pressure was high but outside of that, she's ok.

They're keeping her overnight for observation. She didn't complain she just said ok even though I know she wanted to be anywhere but in that hospital bed.

I think she finally understood what Alex has been trying to say and I'm happy that they're at least talking to each other again. He's there with her and told us to go home and get some rest.

"Leah we need to talk," I say as I move to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Can we do that tomorrow I'm tired," she says as she makes her way up the stairs. I take my beer and head to my newly assigned bedroom. I take a quick shower and climb into the bed, I'm tired but I can't sleep.

I'm just not used to this damn room, as comfortable as the bed is I just can't get comfortable.

After five minutes of staring at the ceiling, there's a knock on the door and Leah walks in.

"Wah yuh a knock fah Leah?" I ask, still looking at the ceiling.

"Because unlike you, I respect people's privacy, suppose you were naked?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Then step one would be complete," I respond, still not looking at her.

"Step one?" She queries.

"Steps to fucking you," I reply and she laughs.

"What's step two?" she asks, she's still standing at the door.

"Come mek mi show yuh," I finally look at her and she walks over to the bed.

I pull her on top of me, kissing her hard before rolling over and pinning her beneath me. I want to fuck her, but I need to talk to her first, her legs going around my waist isn't helping one bit as she grinds on my cock.

"Lee, we need to talk," I try to ease off her but she resists and her lips find my neck.

Cho bomboclaat!

"Baby, mi need fi talk to yuh," I ease up and roll off her, I groan when she kisses her teeth.

"Ok Jordon, talk," she says in a frustrated tone.

I sit up and rest my back against the headboard and she follows me. I don't even fucking know where to start.

"This ago tek a little while, mi might struggle through it but know mi nah go hurt yuh, if yuh feel threatened or anything just call Alex or Dane.

Yuh might change yuh mind about me when you hear everything but I want to put everything on the table for you to know who you're in a relationship with," I take a deep breath and release it.

She doesn't say anything she just holds my hand and I appreciate the touch.

"Mi tell yuh already seh mi grow up inna Spain, my mother was poor and she get caught up wid d don and a so mi come about. When Mummy stop deal wid him romantically him stop tek care a mi so mi and Mummy struggle.

She move outta him house and go live wid her grandfada pon the other side a Spain. A so mek mi tell yuh seh a pure zinc did surround mi.

Mi uncle, Dadda did deh a West a lock off a one spot because that's where his mother is from. A little ting go dung and police start circle him so mi father tell him fi come jam wid him.