Chapter 96

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

Dane's POV

Saturday 11:30 PM

The police just left, removing the dead body of the only reported intruder. The Holt Systems bus came and removed the others, taking them to the bunker, they will die but we need answers first.

Jubba and Germs left to ensure that the transfer goes without a hitch plus Jubba needs to provide access to the bunker.

I feel like I should've gone with them to work off my frustration. I desperately need to hit something right now and I've had the feeling since this morning.

How dare that pussyhole come here for my wife! What gives him the right to do that? I regret not killing him.

When I met Kim there were times when I felt like she was damaged beyond repair. There were nights when I couldn't sleep because I feared she would wake in distress while I slept.

It took me years to help her heal and it wasn't a smooth road either. Depression was a constant part of her life and I never got any warning when it would hit her.

She has tried to take her life before, all because of this fool and he shows up here! It's hard to ask me not to fuck him up.

"Yow," I turn to see Alex standing behind me.

"Yow," I reply.

"Mek wi tek a walk," he says and I nod and lead the way out of the yard and down the beach.

"Talk to mi," he says and I take a deep breath.

"I want to kill him," I say.

"Ok, I understand that but do you think that's necessary?" He questions.

"Yes, I don't want him fucking up the progress that she has made. How dare he come here for her Nerd? I want him gone for good, she had a breakdown last night and I know it's because of him," I confess.

"Ok, you know we don't support killing unless it's warranted. Technically he hasn't done anything wrong. He's a good guy from my checks, I think he wants to apologise to her," he says and I kiss my teeth.

"I don't want to hear that, I don't want him near her, I want him gone," I reply.

"Bredda, I understand but you have to put your emotions aside and do what you would tell any of us to do. What you want is not who we are, we are smart, we work differently, our actions are always justified and what you want does not reflect who we are," he says.

I know he's right but it's hard to overlook it, "Alex, him come inna mi yard fi har," I state.

"Yes and you almost killed him, you need to talk to Kim, she has a say in all of this," Alex says as we walk along the beach.

"Mi cyaan even look pon her without getting upset Dawg," I confess and he laughs.

"Yuh try go talk to her before she mash dung d place and come cuss to mi. Mi do my fair share of talking todeh," he sounds like he's begging and I laugh.

"Mi lef yuh to Shan because she up inna her feelings," I state and he laughs.

"Mi no know how she come so enuh, reminds me of young Jubba to pussyclaat," he comments and I nod.

"Yeah, even Germs have more control than Jubba did at that age. What's your assessment of him by the way," I question because we haven't done a formal assessment yet.

"I'm keeping him, he does great work and he's doing good in school. He's ambitious, he came to me with a sensible business proposal and I like that. He wants more out of life you know, I respect that," he says.