Bonus Chapter

Remember to VOTE and leave a comment on this chapter!!!

I recommend that you read Alex's flashback in Book 3, chapter 34 to refresh your memory before reading this chapter. 

Tricia's POV

14 years ago

"Yes, I'm getting ready to leave now," I tell Alex who I'm on the phone with.

"Ok, be safe and call me if anything, you remember everything right?" He asks worriedly and I laugh.

"Yes, Alexander, I'm taking a taxi go up to Aunty Lillian, collect the bag and then the driver that you arranged will pick me up and take me to the location. I'm supposed to just hand over the bag and leave," I recap and he sighs.

"Thanks for helping out Doc, it means the world to us and I know it's not easy for you right now," he says and I mimic his sigh.

"Yeah, but I can't think about all of that now that he's struggling to live, I just have to put it all behind me," I reply.

"Alright, call mi if anything," he states.

"Ok, bye," I say and end the call.

I take a deep breath and walk into my bedroom, I'm hurting, I'm embarrassed, I'm angry but at the end of the day I love Ethan with my entire being and I will do anything to help him.

At his so-called funeral, I learnt about the many different women whom he was cheating on me with. They came crawling from all walks of life and all of them wanted it to be known that they were with him. I heard every nasty comment, I had to ignore the whispering, the snickering and the bad looks.

I stood there and watched several girls weep over his coffin and every time I think about it, I want to kill him for real. Dane, Omar and Alex, were a tower of strength, they shielded me from the majority of it and no one dared approach me that day.

I knew Ethan was cheating and maybe I deserved it because I wasn't always available but I never expected it to be this bad.

I fell in love with Ethan the first day I saw him through my bedroom window when he came by Omar's house who is my neighbour. He is tall, dark and handsome and even though I hadn't had sex yet, he made me wet, just by looking at him.

I remember begging Omar to hook me up on his friend but he said no. I know that Omar likes me more than just a friend but I've never seen him as anything more. The pull I got from Ethan, I never got it from Omar and whatever Ethan was offering, I wanted it.

The next day I saw him over by Omar, I made up a reason to go there and once he saw me, he showed interest. Omar didn't say anything and from that day whatever liking we had for each other got buried. Ethan took my virginity, and I couldn't have chosen a better person to be my first.

He started to change, and we would argue about it constantly because I started feeling neglected. Girls would come up to me asking about him and I got several calls telling me to leave their man alone.

I couldn't find it in my heart to leave him so I put my attention elsewhere, I spent all my free time learning from Aunty Lillian and it could be said that I lived at Alex's because I ended up having a room there.

"Omar!" I kiss my teeth at the sound of Taneisha shouting for Omar.

I can't stand that hypocrite, she pretended like we were cool and brought her friend, Nicole to fuck my man. I blame Ethan but I'm more disappointed in Tan because I treated her as a friend.

Omar's father doesn't like Tan so she would come to my house and spend time with Omar because my parents were hardly home.

"Tricia!" I hear the bitch start calling my name. I swear to God she's sick in her head, I haven't spoken to this girl in months, why would she come here calling me?

I take up my bag and walk onto the verandah, I see her standing at the gate with Nicole and I shake my head.

"Wah yuh want Taneisha and why would you bring this bitch to my gate?" I ask angrily.

"Where is Omar?" she asks and I roll my eyes.

"I am not Omar's keeper," I say and start opening the grill to leave.

"Mi know seh yuh know weh him deh enuh Tricia," she accuses me.

"A my man or a fi yuh man? Girl move from mi gate," I answer and I finish pulling the locks of the grill and step outside.

"Yuh know seh a dats why mi no like yuh, yuh gwaan like seh yuh better than everybody because yuh go Alvernia and yuh and d bwoi dem a fren but everybody know seh you're just a whore. All a dem just a pass yuh round and fuck yuh, ole whore," she states and I laugh as I close the locks on the grill.

"That escalated real quickly, at least I'm not stuck asking people for my man. I know exactly where he is and he ain't moving," I chuckle at my inside joke.

"Yuh man, dat funny, yuh no shame dutty gyal? Ethan never respect yuh, see him real woman yah. Him did just sorry fi yuh but he was planning to cut things off officially with you. I made sure he knew that you were fucking Alex," she says as I walk up to the gate.

"Tan, Ethan dead and gone so yuh and dis bitch should just join him," I close the gate and walk away from them.

"Bitch under yuh madda," Nicole speaks.

"Nope, a under yuh it deh," I respond.

"A mussi dats why Ethan did love under deh. Every chance him get, him inna mi hole so know dat bitch!" She exclaims and I get upset but I try not to show it.

"You know where he's buried, go join him," I smile at her.

"Tricia weh Omar deh?" Tan asks once more.

"Dunce head gyal yuh fucking deaf? Gwaan bout yuh business and no ask mi nothing. Unu come yah a argue over dead man and cyaan keep one wah alive. I don't know what Omar was even doing with you in the first place. You don't match up to him, I'm guessing it's because yuh did easy," I cut my eyes at her.

"Yuh no more dan mi enuh gyal, yuh tink mi no know seh yuh and Omar used to fuck! All yuh do a hide behind yuh white uniform like seh yuh a smaddy but yuh a whore.

Mi know long time seh yuh and Omar inna tings and a dats why mi no like yuh! When yuh see d ole Dawg tell him seh mi and Dane a fuck and mi a breed," she states and I burst out laughing.

"No tell no bloodclaat lie pon Daniel because him hate yuh like poison. If you were the last girl alive him still wouldn't look pon yuh! Omar's standards are low and he fucks all the stray bitches so don't you ever think that you are special!" I exclaim and she runs over and chucks me.

I push her back and then we start fighting. I grab her hair and start thumping her in her head and face. She grabs my blouse and hits me in my side.

I spin her and she falls to the ground, I run over and jump on her and start fisting her all over. I let out all the rage that I've been feeling over the past year on her.

I feel when I'm grabbed by my hair and pulled off of Tan. It's Nicole, I grab her wrist and sink my nails into her skin forcing her to let me go.

As soon as she does, I pull her leg and she falls to the ground. I move to her because I desperately want to beat her ass but I feel the blow to my head and everything goes black.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!