The Deadly Girl

"What on earth..." A girl with short blue hair muttered, waking up and finding herself in a dark and cramped space. She sniffed the air to try and figure out where she was.

"A coffin?" Out of nowhere, the coffin burst into flames. The girl, who was a candidate to become an assassin, immediately kicked the lid when it broke open. She found herself in a strange hall filled with robed men. The first things she saw were a tough high school boy and a raccoon with blue flames on its ears. They were both shocked to see her emerge from the burning coffin. Everyone in the hall was stunned at the sight of the girl coming out of the coffin.

"It's a boy?"

"No, it's a girl. She's wearing a skirt."

"Why is she here?"

As she glared at everyone in the hall, the girl named Tokaku noticed an unfamiliar scent in the air. She asked them, "Where am I?" The robed men fell silent, terrified by her intense gaze. Suddenly, the raccoon with blue flames on its ears blurted out, "Hey, you! Your uniform looks incredibly cool! Do you mind giving it to me?"

The girl stared at it for a moment and then threw a knife. "Fight!" The raccoon dodged it. The boys in the hall were shocked and started screaming when they saw the girl throw a knife.

"That girl just threw a knife!"

"She's terrifying!"

Meanwhile, a man with fair skin, short wavy hair that was a cool light-gray color, and rectangular half-rim glasses became interested in the girl who was skilled at throwing knives. He hummed to himself as he watched the fierce girl. "How interesting."

"Hey! Are you crazy?" The raccoon yelled at the girl. The girl stared at it with an intense look, causing the raccoon to flinch. "You smell dirty," she remarked.

"What did you say!?" The raccoon became angry when the girl told it that it smelled dirty. "Do you want to be set on fire!?" The tough high school boy quickly intervened. "Stop! You shouldn't fight with a girl!" he exclaimed.

"Do whatever you want. I'm going to leave." The girl walked away from them, showing no interest in causing trouble. "Hey! Don't you dare try to escape from me!" The raccoon unleashed its flames on the girl. "Watch out!" warned the tough high school boy. Sensing the flames behind her, Tokaku, the assassin candidate girl, swiftly dodged and threw a knife at the raccoon. The raccoon was surprised and immediately ran away from the knife. The knife hit the wall where no one was nearby. As a result, everyone in the hall was terrified and screamed, witnessing the girl attempt to commit murder.

"Stop right there!" A man wearing a half-crow mask shouted. He was wearing a greatcoat over his suit, with thick blackbird feathers extending from its blue collar and cut tips on the coat. He had black gloves on his hands, with golden claw rings on each finger. He held a staff in the shape of a key, with a golden raven as its handle.

"Bringing a knife to school is strictly prohibited, as is violence!" he exclaimed, walking towards the girl. Detecting an unfamiliar scent, Tokaku pointed her knife at the masked man. "Wahhhhh!" the men in robes screamed when she pointed her knife. "This is bad," murmured a man with short green hair. "Is she going to throw her knife at the headmaster!?" muttered a man with light brown hair. A red-haired boy spoke up among the crowd. "We must stop her before she commits a serious act of violence," he commanded. Before he could step into the urgent situation, a boy with glasses stopped him. "Wait, Riddle!" he called. "Why? The headmaster will be killed if we don't do anything," Riddle Rosehearts, the red-haired boy, protested. "I know. But she is too dangerous to be near any of us if we are not cautious. I suggest putting the twins on this case," said Azul Ashengrotto, the boy with glasses.