The Octavinelle Vice House Warden and The Mentor

Jade was cooking seafood porridge in the Mostro Lounge kitchen to take for Tokaku and Epel's dinner. While tasting the porridge with a silver spoon, he suddenly felt uneasy, as if he had sensed a terrible incident but wasn't sure what it was. Startled, he accidentally dropped the spoon on the kitchen floor. Floyd, Jade's twin brother, was also cooking in the kitchen and was surprised to see Jade drop the spoon, as he wasn't a careless or clumsy person.

"Jade, what seems to be troubling you?" he asked with genuine care for Jade's well-being.

"Oh, it's nothing. I was simply lost in thought. I accidentally dropped the spoon, silly me," Jade replied, bending down to retrieve the spoon from the floor. He made sure to hide his uneasiness from his brother, not wanting him to worry.

Once the seafood porridge was perfectly seasoned, Jade turned off the flame and allowed the pot to cool on the stove as he washed the dishes. After some time, he returned with a round container. With great care, he scooped the seafood porridge and transferred it into the container. After sealing it, he put it in a bag and carried it with him as he made his way to the infirmary room at Night Raven College. Upon entering the room, he found Epel sleeping alone on his bed. Jade was surprised to see that Tokaku wasn't by his side, despite being responsible for taking care of Epel.

"Tokaku must have stepped out momentarily," Jade thought to himself as he approached the sleeping Pomefiore freshman. He gently woke him up, and Epel's light blue eyes fluttered open before focusing on Jade.

"Oh, it's you, Jade," Epel spoke softly.

"I apologize for disturbing your rest, but I have brought you and Tokaku some food. Would you kindly indulge in the seafood porridge I have prepared?" Jade graciously apologized and gestured for Epel to enjoy the porridge. Epel nodded in agreement and sat on his bed while Jade served him a bowl of porridge that he had brought from the kitchen. Epel appreciated the gesture and thanked Jade for his kindness.

"Epel, may I ask where Tokaku went?" Jade inquired before Epel began eating.

"Tokaku? I'm not sure, as I was asleep. She was here before I dozed off. Perhaps she went out," Epel responded, blowing on his hot seafood porridge to cool it down.

Epel's answer suddenly caused Jade to worry about his girlfriend. He decided to search for her around the campus. Jade excused himself to Epel, explaining that he needed to find Tokaku, and left him alone in the infirmary room. Epel understood and reassured Jade that he should go in search of the girl. With determination, Jade embarked on his quest to find any trace of his girlfriend. As he walked down the hallway, his phone suddenly buzzed. Pulling it out from his pocket, he opened it to find a message notification. Tapping on it, he discovered a message sent by Tokaku. The message read:

"Looking for your girl? Coincidentally, I have her. In my hands. Wanna meet her? Go to the Coliseum now.
- Kaiba"

Jade was taken aback by the message sent by Kaiba under Tokaku's contact. It seemed that Kaiba had taken Tokaku's phone to type and send the message. This meant that Kaiba had Tokaku in his possession, implying that she had been kidnapped by him. Hurriedly, he raced off to the coliseum. As he arrived, he scanned the area, gasping for breath after his sprint. His eyes darted around, taking in every detail of his surroundings. Suddenly, they locked onto a figure seated on the ground, leaning against a stone pillar. In the dim moonlight, Tokaku lay unconscious. A white cloth was tightly wrapped around her mouth, muffling any sound, while her hands were bound with a cable tie.

"Tokaku!" Jade exclaimed, shocked to see his girlfriend in such a state. He swiftly moved towards her, desperate to assist. His breath caught when he noticed a visible bruise on her cheek. Tenderly, he caressed the bruised skin, hoping his gentle touch would awaken her. Her blue eyes fluttered before focusing on him. She turned to Jade, who stared at her with concern etched on his face. She struggled to call out to him, but the cloth stifled her voice. Jade carefully removed the cloth from her mouth and anxiously inquired about what had happened. However, before she could reply, Tokaku's gaze suddenly widened as she noticed a figure sneaking up behind Jade.