The Ghostly Aunt And Her Niece

When Kaiba mentioned that her aunt was within herself, Tokaku was taken aback because she was dumfounded and she knew Kaiba this time told a truth, sniffing his current scent of emotions . Jade, who already knew that Mako's soul was within his girlfriend, too was surprised when Kaiba mentioned Mako was inside Tokaku, as he did not expect him to know about it.

Soon after, the polices arrived, surrounding Kaiba while pointing pistols at him."Police! Raise your hands to the air!"

But, Kaiba refused to surrender himself to the police. Instead, he retrieved a knife from his belt and threw it to stab Tokaku. Tokaku was stunned, no reaction. Suddenly, a flash of the image of the lady with long, silky blue hair emerged from her body, their faded hand immediately controlled Tokaku's hand and caught the knife. This shocked Jade and his family even Kaiba because it was impossible to catch.

"Kaiba, stop this!" Tokaku demanded, her usual monotone voice suddenly turning into a soft, yet strong tone.

Kaiba was stumped when he heard the voice, as he recognized it immediately. "Mako..." he trailed off, his eyes widening in disbelief.

The ghostly figure of the woman with the long, silky blue hair maintained control of Tokaku's hand, the caught knife still firmly grasped. Her ethereal presence radiated a sense of power and authority that commanded Kaiba's attention.

Mako's voice, emanating from Tokaku's lips, spoke again, "Kaiba, this has gone on long enough. Your vendetta against me ends here. I will not allow you to harm Tokaku or anyone else."

Kaiba stood there, momentarily paralyzed, as the weight of Mako's words sank in. He had not expected Tokaku's aunt to make such a dramatic appearance, let alone through the body of Tokaku. The revelation that Mako's soul had found refuge within Tokaku left him grappling with a mix of emotions - shock, disbelief, and perhaps even a hint of trepidation.

The police officers, witnessing the supernatural display, hesitated, unsure of how to proceed. The tension in the air was palpable as everyone waited to see Kaiba's next move, wondering how he would react to Mako's unexpected intervention.

Mako's piercing gaze remained fixed on Kaiba as she demanded, "Alright, Kaiba, spill it - why were you harassing my niece?"

Kaiba fell silent for a moment, his mind swirling with a mix of negative emotions. "I knew you had taken over Tokaku's body, could smell it on her. You just can't stay dead, can you, Mako?" he responded, his once confident tone now laced with uncertainty.

"So that was your brilliant plan - to torment my niece in order to lure me out, huh?" Mako scoffed, shaking her head in disapproval. "You're way too obsessed with me, Kaiba."

Jade could only watch the exchange in stunned silence, his mismatched eyes wide with disbelief at witnessing Mako's ghostly presence within his girlfriend's form. "Mako..." he breathed out, still reeling from the shock.

Mako turned to Jade, offering him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Tokaku's gonna be just fine. I just need to borrow her body for a bit, if that's cool with you, Jade," she said, her tone gentle yet firm.

Despite his lingering astonishment, Jade found himself trusting in Mako's words, nodding his consent.

Mako then shifted her attention back to Kaiba, her piercing blue eyes narrowing as she awaited his response to her earlier question.

Mako's piercing gaze remained fixed on Kaiba, her blue eyes narrowing as she awaited his response to her earlier question. The tension in the air was palpable, the two adversaries sizing each other up like seasoned warriors.

Kaiba met Mako's intense stare, his expression hardening. "You know damn well why I went after your niece, Mako," he spat, his voice laced with a mixture of anger and frustration. "It was the only way I could draw you out of the shadows."