We're Good Now- Final Part Of Dealing with the Sulking Floyd

It was after school and Floyd still stuck himself in his dorm room as he ran out of mood for the entire day, till the door of his and his trim were knocked.

Floyd: Who's there?

Jade:  ( behind the door) It is me, Floyd. Who else is going to enter this room resided by a pair of twins?

Floyd: Dunno, I thought Blue Shark's gonna enter and nag at me like this morning?

Hearing his twin still sulked with Tokaku, Jade blew a short sigh while his smile stayed on his face. Turning the doorknob, opening the door, and walking into the room, Jade entered with his backpack slung on his shoulders. He watched his twin pouting on his bed while placing his backpack on his study desk. Then, he settled on Floyd's bed to convince him.

Jade: Still no mood for today?

Floyd: Not yet.

Jade: Are you still not over yet with your conflict with Tokaku?

Floyd: How come can I be over with that when she refused to entertain me for now?

Jade: She did not refuse but she thinks you made it hard for her to understand your mood swing.

Floyd: I ain't given her a hard time.

Jade: But you know Tokaku was not exposed entirely to the entertainment of communication with people.

Floyd: How can she not know to joke around and accept the humor to laugh?

Jade: Entertainment is odd to her. You and I recognized her excellently in that she took humor as a serious matter or just ignore it.

Floyd: But she is too serious, Jade. She did not want to understand people other than herself. She even learned how to nag at me. She knows that I hate people nagging at me.

Jade: She did not understand you as well as I do. I know that one too. Besides, she has a trust issue. She is distant, sometimes stubborn and cold even heartless but she can put aside her bad side when it comes to us, though that would take her a long time to load.

Floyd: How do you know that about her?

Jade: Well, it is just my feeling. But if she were to be heartless to us, why did she protect me when  I almost got punched in my face by the bullies at the cafeteria that other day?

Floyd: Maybe because you don't ever tease her till she got irritated.

Jade: I am not that kind of man. But you got the answer there about why Tokaku exploded to you.

Floyd: I've been thinking about why she argued with me this morning the half day I was here, trapping myself with guilt and regret.

Jade: So you planned to be good with her?

Floyd: I have to or I won't gain any mood because of these sad feelings.

Jade: Very well. Should I call her in?

Floyd: Call her in? What're you talking about?

Jade: Tokaku is right in front of our room this entire time.

Floyd: What?!