A Pharmacy Project

The day following last evening, it was time for students to engage in their elective lessons. Tokaku attended the Pharmacy class, Epel attended his Broom Flying class, and Jack attended his Defense Magic class. Within the pharmacy laboratory, the blue-eyed assassin girl adorned herself with a lab coat as she positioned herself on a lab table. There were only a few freshmen who opted for the Pharmacy lesson, in contrast to the other elective classes. This might be attributed to the fact that most students exhibit a greater enthusiasm for magical subjects rather than non-magical ones.

Tokaku opted for the Pharmacy lesson due to her lack of enchantment when compared to the vast majority of elective subjects that rely on magic. Consequently, she had to choose a course that does not necessitate the use of magic, and Pharmacy was her preferred choice, as her exceptional performance in chemistry, as recommended by Crewel, attested to her proficiency in the subject.

Up until this point, she has continued to maintain her top-ranking position among the best Pharmacy students among the freshmen. Many males harbored feelings of jealousy towards her prominent status in the subject, particularly those from Pomefiore. Numerous individuals expressed their disapproval and even staged protests, urging for Tokaku's removal from the class. Their primary argument was that, being a girl, Tokaku should not be permitted to join them. However, when it comes to dismissing his apprentices, Crewel is unrivaled.

"You are suggesting that I remove Tokaku from the Pharmacy class because she is a girl. Unfortunately, I understand that you did not mean that, as you are merely pointing out that she is excelling in Pharmacy and outperforming all of the male students. How shameless of you to express your envy to your superior about a talented student! If you dare to mention Tokaku again, I will reprimand you and ensure that you are held accountable!"

Ever since the ominous warning from the esteemed professor at Night Raven College, the students in the Pharmacy class have refrained from making any further complaints.

Tokaku was meticulously reviewing her notebook, which meticulously listed around 100 herbs. She had already memorized all one hundred of them, but she continued to revise to alleviate her boredom while waiting for the professor to arrive.

In a short amount of time, the professor appeared, slightly before the scheduled start of class. The students respectfully greeted him before he allowed them to take their seats.

"Greetings, esteemed students. I have an important announcement to make. Please listen attentively to every word I say and ensure that you follow my instructions dutifully. Starting today, some of your fellow students from the sophomore and junior classes will be joining you for a major project that I am assigning. I advise each of you to show respect towards your seniors and collaborate effectively with them. As juniors, you should display proper manners towards them. They will be arriving shortly and will choose one of you to work with. This project requires a group comprised of one freshman, one sophomore, and one junior. Have you all understood my explanation?" the professor declared.

.The freshmen nodded in understanding. In a short period, a group of sophomores and juniors arrived at the Pharmacy lab. Among them, Vil, a third-year student from the Pharmacy program, and Jade, a second-year student, joined the group. The senior students were instructed to choose a freshman from each of the fifteen lab desks.

Most of them made their selection, but Tokaku was not chosen as her classmates still felt intimidated by her reputation as a cold and intimidating assassin. However, there was one exception - Jade, who was familiar with her, approached Tokaku at her lab desk.

"Jade?" Tokaku called out.

"If you would allow me, I would be happy to take care of you," Jade said in a gentlemanly tone.