Happy Birthday Tokaku 2th Anniversary

It was the day before Azul and Tokaku's birthday, and the entire lounge in Octavinelle was decorated in a grand birthday theme. The menu was set, with an array of delicious party foods and two beautifully decorated birthday cakes. The birthday announcement had spread like wildfire throughout the other six dorms, with residents eagerly willing to join in and celebrate the grand event. Tomorrow was going to be a very special day for the two birthday stars.

The Octavinelle residents had worked tirelessly to decorate the lounge and prepare the delicious food and drinks. Once everything was set, they retired to their dorm rooms, exhausted but satisfied with their efforts. Azul, Jade, Floyd, and Tokaku decided to rest in the VIP room. As they leaned back on the sofas, they let out a sigh of relief and fatigue.

"Why are we feeling so worn out from preparing the lounge for Azul and Tokaku's birthday?" Floyd grumbled, as he lay on one of the sofas, making it his own.

"It's because Tokaku agreed to have this grand birthday ceremony for the two of us," Azul replied, as he too leaned back on the sofa.

"But why are we more exhausted than when we prepared for Floyd's and my birthday last year?" Jade asked, puzzled by their fatigue. Meanwhile, Tokaku was laying her head on Azul's lap, as he comforted her by caressing her hair with his white-gloved right hand.

"I think it's because of yesterday when we didn't get enough sleep because we were dealing with the ghost bride who invaded the whole campus," Tokaku explained. "The headmaster just threw his responsibility to us, and you three volunteered to propose the ghost bride. Unfortunately, you were all horribly slapped till your cheeks were red by her, so I had to turn myself into the wedding ruination mission to pull you all out of the ghost wedding. Thankfully, Ace convinced the ghost bride successfully, and she finally found her true love to marry with. At the end, when everything settled, it was already midnight, and we had to wake up early today because school still proceeds even after what occurred."

Upon listening to Tokaku recalling yesterday's events, Jade thanked her for coming to their rescue. Tokaku denied it, saying that if it wasn't for them leaving their work on her, she wouldn't have volunteered herself to the ghost wedding ruination mission. Hearing his girlfriend denying her merciful efforts, Azul and Floyd smiled knowingly. Then, Azul reminded Tokaku to wear her birthday interview outfit and behave appropriately during the interview.

The next day, the lounge was filled with guests and Octavinelle residents, all eager to join the birthday party of Azul and Tokaku. However, before they could enjoy the festivities, there was an early event - the birthday interview. Azul and Tokaku were at different places, with the two interviewers selected by lucky dice to easily interview the birthday people. In the other part of the Octavinelle lounge, Tokaku dressed in her birthday attire which consist of a black jacket with lavender sleeves, a lavender vast over a black shirt, a pair of black trousers, and a pair of black shoes. There was bow tie on her collared neck shirt. A few stickers of her club logo, her birthday date logo, and her name logo on her jacket made her attire look exciting.

Before she was at the lounge, she was in her dorm room an hour ago, adorning herself in her second birthday attire. She looked at the mirror on her makeup desk,tied her bow tie around her collar and adjusted it to look smart. Once she was done with her bow tie, suddenly, a knock on her door halted the azure-eyed girl from applying her moisturizer on her face. In response, she allowed the person at her door to enter, knowing it was Jade. The door opened and Jade entered his girlfriend's dorm room, approaching her from behind.

"How is my rabbit doing? Are you ready?" The merman asked, resting his hands on Tokaku's shoulders.

"Sort of ready," Tokaku replied but then, in her monotone voice, she complained something was missing with her appearance,to which Jade agreed with her remark. Pondering, he even questioned what could be add to complete his girlfriend's look. However, the azure-eyed female assassin swiftly had figured out what was missing with her appearance. Her hand extended, retrieving a wooden box from her shelf beside her makeup desk. Upon retrieving it, she opened the case and revealed her sparkling azure sea glass ear cuffs.