The Bad News and The School

The next day, a disturbing piece of news spread like wildfire among the students of Night Raven College. The news stated that Kaiba, a professor at the college, had not only injured the Octavinelle vice house warden but also kidnapped a freshman from Octavinelle. This shocking revelation came to light after Crowley, the headmaster of the college, made an announcement to raise awareness among the students about the dangers lurking on campus and to advise them on how to keep themselves safe. This grave incident prompted an emergency meeting of all seven house wardens, with a particular focus on Malleus, as the meeting would delve into this serious matter. As Crowley took his seat in the center, he began addressing the house wardens.

"I'm sure all of you have heard about the unfortunate incident that occurred on our campus. After this meeting, I request each of you to hold a meeting with your residents. Assure them that there is no cause for alarm and that everything will be resolved."

" Headmaster," Riddle stood up from his seat, his voice filled with a mix of curiosity and concern, "What exactly is going on? How did you allow a professor who kidnapped a student to be a part of our school?"

"Please enlighten us, Headmaster," pleaded Kalim, his voice filled with genuine worry for the kidnapped student, his kind heart shining through.

"Now, now, let's not rush to get answers. This is the first time such an incident has occurred at Night Raven College, where a student has been kidnapped by a professor whom I was unfortunately deceived by. To answer your questions, let me explain the whole story. First and foremost, I must call upon Sam and the security guard, who were witnesses to this incident," reassured Crowley, before summoning the two individuals he had mentioned. Sam and the security guard made their way to the meeting table, where they were asked to recount what had transpired the previous night.

"I was patrolling the coliseum last night when I stumbled upon an unconscious student. I rushed to his side and quickly assessed his condition. To my surprise, I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned and he had a fresh stitched wound on his left abdomen. It was evident that he had been injured and someone had tended to his wound. That was my initial thought. I immediately informed my duty partner and the student was subsequently transferred to a specialized hospital due to his identity as a merman. It was only after Professor Crewel, having examined him and called for an ambulance, informed me that the student was the vice house warden. I was shocked to learn that he had been stabbed just moments before I arrived at the coliseum," explained the security guard, while the house wardens listened intently.

"The Octavinelle vice house warden was stabbed? Are you referring to Jade?" questioned Riddle, his grey eyes widening in disbelief.

"What?! Jade was stabbed?! By whom?" asked Kalim, eagerly awaiting the answer.

"By Kaiba," responded Sam, causing gasps of shock to ripple through the house wardens.

"Kaiba? The new and popular Math professor among the freshmen?" Vil chimed in.

"I've heard my residents sing praises about Kaiba. They mention how he teaches them the most straightforward methods to solve even the most challenging Math questions, ones they struggled with before. They see him as a kind and cool teacher, with many considering him their favorite professor. Never have I heard my residents speak so highly of a professor in the past. To discover that this same professor stabbed Jade and kidnapped a freshman is simply astonishing," Riddle expressed, still unable to wrap his head around the truth.

"Unfortunately, these cases, although rare, are not unheard of in society. Outside of Sage Island, there have been incidents of teachers committing criminal acts against their students. I once read an article about a criminal who posed as a teacher to abduct children from kindergartens. Perhaps the situation on our campus is similar, where Kaiba is a kidnapper disguised as a teacher, who manipulated the headmaster into appointing him as a Math professor," deduced Idia through his tablet, as he participated in the meeting remotely from his bedroom. Ortho was there to assist by carrying the tablet and representing Idia's presence.