Schemer of the Scalding Sands: Aquatic Support

"Hoo boy. Yuu, you really go for the jugular sometimes," Grim sweat dropped. He seemed taken aback by Yuu's direct approach in the conversation, indicating an intensity in the interaction that caught his attention.

"I'm with Little Shrimpy on this one. Sea Otter, you're, like... TOO nice. It's kinda grating," Floyd asserted to Kalim. He expressed his opinion on Kalim's demeanor, suggesting that being overly nice could sometimes be perceived as off-putting by others.

"Huh? Is it?" Kalim snapped, shocked to hear the male's comment. He reacted with surprise and confusion at the remarks made towards him, displaying a sense of disbelief at the criticism.

"Yes. If I were betrayed by someone the way you were... I'd lash out with a torrent of unmitigated verbal abuse to break them down mentally, then bind them and drag them beneath the waves. The way you blame yourself and try to excuse his behavior is, quite frankly, a tad galling," Jade agreed with his twin and derided Kalim, criticized Kalim for his response to betrayal, highlighting a contrasting approach he would have taken if in a similar situation, indicating a difference in handling such circumstances.

"Galling? Really?" Kalim expressed surprise. "But, I mean... Jamil would never betray me, ever," he defended his perception and his trust in Jamil, showcasing a strong belief in their bond despite the accusations made against his friend.

"Uh, news flash: he did. In fact, he was gonna make you out to be the bad guy and get you expelled. He's an enormous dirt bag!" Floyd remarked, revealed crucial information about Jamil's intentions, painting a negative picture of his character to highlight the severity of the situation.

"When it comes to underhanded ploys, Azul at his worst still couldn't hold a candle to that. That's quite a feat, you know. It's okay to hold your head high and denounce him for the traitor that he is," Jade sneered,  comparing Jamil's actions to Azul's, emphasizing the gravity of the betrayal and urging Kalim to take a stand against his former friend.

Listening to the twins threatened the white-haired male to accept the reality, Enma sweat dropped. "That's...not much of a compliment. Why would he hold his head high...?" he said to the twins, questioned the twins' approach, expressing confusion at the perceived motivation for Kalim to maintain a positive outlook amid the revelations.

"You carry yourself like a goody-two-shoes laughing off conflict with a flippant word or two. To twisted individuals like myself and Jamil... Ah, I mean, to calculating individuals, those remarks are like barbs digging under our skin. I'd say you've been pushing Jamil ever since your formative years. It's not your fault in the least, of course. You were born into a very high social class. As showered as you were with affection from your family and everyone around you, you grew up with honesty and integrity. An upbringing like that would make anyone take certain things for granted," Azul remarked, delved into Kalim's upbringing and societal background, providing insight into potential factors influencing his behavior and interactions with others.

"I would argue that in Kalim's case, it might simply be a case of naturally innocent disposition," Jade avowed and offered an alternative perspective on Kalim's character, suggesting that his innocence might be inherent rather than influenced by external factors.

After listening to the males, Kalim expressed a straight face. "Oh... So Jamil is...bad?" he questioned with pauses, processed the information presented to him, showing signs of realization and contemplation about Jamil's true nature.

"Extremely," Enma replied.

"In that case, I'd better get back fast! I must punch him and yell, 'Traitor!'. I owe him that much," Kalim frowned, expressing
a sense of determination to confront Jamil and address the betrayal, highlighting a need for closure in the situation.