Dealing With The Sulking Floyd

The next day, our talented assassin, Tokaku Azuma, awoke early in the morning, stretching to shake off the stiffness from writing assignments late into the night. At Octavinelle House, she made her way to the Mostro Lounge for breakfast, gearing up for another day of rigorous academic life.

Upon entering the lounge, she found Azul and Jade already settled, enjoying their morning routine. Azul casually inquired about Tokaku's homework from Trein, hinting at their camaraderie in lending each other a helping hand when needed.

The absence of Floyd, usually a lively presence at the table, signaled a shift in the morning dynamic. Jade hinted at Floyd's sour mood, possibly stemming from a prior incident involving Tokaku. Concerned yet determined, Tokaku set out to rouse Floyd from his slumber at Jade's behest.

Confronted with Floyd's stubborn refusal to get up, Tokaku's frustration grew, culminating in a tense exchange between the two. Despite attempts to reason with Floyd, his defiant attitude only served to heighten the tension between them.

Ultimately, Tokaku's determination to uphold her promise to Jade prevailed, leading to a heated confrontation and a sense of exasperation at Floyd's stubbornness. Returning to the lounge, she tried to shake off the lingering irritation, a mix of emotions brewing beneath her calm exterior.

Azul: So, does Floyd get up or not?

Tokaku: No, his mood wasn't right.

Jade: So he doesn't want to go to school.

Tokaku: Indeed, all because I unintentionally spoiled his mood from yesterday until now.

Jade: My goodness, he must have given you a sour expression.

Tokaku: Yes.

Jade: I apologize for Floyd's angry attitude towards you this early morning.

Tokaku: (sighs) Oh, Jade, there's no need to apologize for your brother's behavior.

The blue-short-haired girl grabbed her sling bag from her seat, slinging it over her shoulder as she decided to leave the table in her frustrated state.

Azul: Are you heading to school so soon?

Jade: But you haven't had any breakfast yet.

Tokaku: (takes a mini sandwich from a plate and takes a bite) Now I have.

She quickly walked away from the Mostro Lounge, leaving Azul and Jade at the table bewildered by her sudden mood.

Azul: It seems like there's a conflict between your brother and Tokaku.

Jade: Yes, what you've said is true. (sighs) This could be concerning, I think.

Azul: What is it that worries you?

Jade: I'm worried because this is the first time we've seen Tokaku and Floyd have a fight. They've always had a good relationship.

Azul: You're right about that. I believe the root of their conflict could be Floyd's tantrums when he's in a mood swing. Tokaku, who usually ignored him, might have finally snapped.

Jade: Now that they're upset with each other, I wonder how they will resolve their conflict and go back to their usual friendly ways.

Azul: (narrows his eyes) Your concern is akin to that of a mother separated from her children.

Jade: Well, it's about my twin brother and Tokaku, whom we've known to have a good relationship. I assume you're also worried about it, Azul?

Azul: Me?! I might worry about Tokaku, but Floyd doesn't concern me as much as he does you.