Off the Cruise

Tokaku and Jade met up with his parents and Floyd once everyone had their fun. After having dinner together at the dining hall,they decided to rest at their own cabins. Once they settled in their cabins, Tokaku laid on her bed with the stuffed rabbit in her arms. Her hand brushed the soft rabbit, and she realized she had never owned stuffed animals before, as her toys had always been stone and knives.

Gazing at the rabbit, Tokaku was suddenly reminded of Epel, her friend from Night Raven College, who had once shown her a rabbit-carved apple. At once, Tokaku began to miss Jack and Epel, her best buddies from the college. She wondered if they had recovered and were healthy enough to attend school.

Tokaku's gaze then fell upon her phone on the lamp desk, which she had retrieved from Kaiba's room when she packed her luggage and ran away from their suite. Her evil mentor had harmed her friends and even abducted her, disconnecting her from them. Tokaku's hand reached out to the phone, and she retrieved it, determined to check on her friends and reconnect with them.

Tokaku's gaze lingered on the phone, and her mind drifted to the memories of her time at Night Raven College. She fondly recalled the special birthday photo she had taken with Jack and Epel, the three of them posing together, their faces filled with joy and camaraderie.

Watching the image on her phone, Tokaku couldn't help but curve a small smile on her soft lips. The sight of her best friends filled her heart with warmth and nostalgia. She longed to hear their voices and know how they were doing, to make sure they had recovered from the harm Kaiba had inflicted upon them.

Tokaku's heart kept urging her to call them, to reach out and reconnect. But her mind cautioned her, persuading her that it might astonish her buddies even more if she were to suddenly contact them. Weighing the options, Tokaku ultimately agreed with her mind's reasoning and declined the impulse to call her friends.

As much as she missed them, Tokaku knew that she had to be cautious and consider the potential consequences of her actions. She didn't want to risk further disrupting their lives or causing them more distress. For now, she would have to be content with the memories they had shared, cherishing the moments they had spent together at Night Raven College.

.....

It was the final day of the luxurious cruise trip that the passengers had been eagerly anticipating for weeks. As the ship approached its destination, the passengers were informed that they would be docking at the prestigious Hero Country International Port in the afternoon. With this news, the excited travelers began packing up their belongings early, eager to make the most of their last morning on the cruise ship.

Among the passengers were the Leech family and their close friend, Tokaku. In their respective cabins, they meticulously organized and placed their personal items into their luggage, preparing for the disembarkation.

Inside Tokaku's cabin, the azure-haired girl, dressed in a crisp white long-sleeved shirt and comfortable jean shorts, carefully folded her last few articles of clothing and tucked them into her suitcase before zipping it closed. Just as she finished, there was a gentle knock on her cabin door. Sensing it was her boyfriend, Jade, Tokaku unlocked the door and welcomed him in.

Jade entered the cabin and approached Tokaku, his gaze falling upon the neatly packed luggage resting on the bed. "I see you've finished packing your clothes," he remarked, impressed by her efficiency.

Tokaku nodded in acknowledgment. "Yes, but I'm afraid I'll have to part with most of them once we arrive on land," she said, a hint of melancholy in her voice.

"Why would you do such a thing?" Jade asked in confusion, his brow furrowing as he tried to understand Tokaku's intent.

Tokaku's gaze hardened as she glared intensely at the packed luggage. "These clothes were bought by Kaiba. I am disgusted by the idea of wearing anything that belongs to that evil liar," she explained, her voice laced with disdain.