The Assassin, The Octavinelle Vice House Warden, The Pomefiore Freshman

Rook led Tokaku and Jade to the infirmary room located inside the campus while running. Once they arrived, Tokaku rushed inside, urgently searching for Epel and finally found him lying unconscious on the patient bed in the last row.

"Epel!" she called out, noticing her buddy in this state. She quickly approached him and bent down to observe his condition. His face was as pale as a white sheet, his short body trembling, and his lips parched. Next to Epel was Professor Crewel, who had just finished examining him.

"What is his condition, Professor Crewel?" she asked anxiously.

"He has been poisoned. His temperature dropped, his lips became dry, and he lost consciousness," Crewel explained.

"How did this happen?" Tokaku inquired.

"I don't know. Kaiba informed me that he found Epel unconscious on the floor as he was walking to the teachers' office. He immediately brought him to me in the infirmary room while I was checking the medicine stock. Kaiba even mentioned finding an apple in Epel's hand. It is possible that he was poisoned from taking a bite of the apple," Crewel elaborated.

"May I see the apple he bit, professor?" Tokaku requested.

"Of course, but what do you plan to do with it?" Crewel agreed. He picked up a bitten red apple from the iron tray on the nurse's desk and handed it to Tokaku. The girl took the apple, bringing it close to her nose. As she sniffed it, she detected a strong scent of poison.

"Just as you suspected. This apple is poisoned. The poison laced on it is quite potent," Tokaku concluded after examining the apple that caused Epel's poisoning.

"What?! Who would dare to attempt to poison a student within a school? The culprit behind this must be cruel and heartless," Crewel expressed his frustration.

"The culprit is the second on the important list, professor. Right now, the poison inside Epel could kill him if we don't act within three hours," Tokaku informed. She retrieved a vial of sea hare blood from her blazer, which she carried it everywhere in case the incident transpired to Jade might happen again, and asked the professor to bring her a bottle of mineral water. Crewel complied and handed her the water bottle. Tokaku opened the bottle seal, poured the sea hare blood into the water, closed the bottle, and shook it before reopening it. She then lifted Epel's chin to move his head so his lips could part. Without wasting any time, she made him drink the water mixed with sea hare blood. Epel immediately opened his eyes, grabbed the water bottle in Tokaku's hand, and eagerly consumed every last drop of the water.

Crewel, Jade, and Rook were stunned as they witnessed Epel regain consciousness after drinking the water mixed with sea hare blood that Tokaku had added.

"Mon diuer! That's an incredibly fast-acting healing medicine," Rook exclaimed, amazed by the result.

"Unbelievable. I never knew there was a medicine that could detoxify poison so rapidly," Crewel said, his astonishment evident.

Jade smiled, feeling proud of his girlfriend's quick thinking and action. "Well done, Tokaku," he murmured with admiration.

After consuming the entire bottle of water, Epel suddenly choked and coughed. Tokaku swiftly patted his back to relieve his coughing.

"Epel, stay calm," she advised her friend, concerned for his well-being.

"Tokaku? Weren't you supposed to meet Lilia this evening? And why am I in the infirmary room?" Epel asked, looking around bewildered and confused.

"You were poisoned when you ate the apple Kaiba found in your hand," Tokaku explained gently, her gaze filled with compassion.

"The apple I ate? But that apple was given to me by Kaiba," Epel said, his voice low and uncertain.