The Mentor and The Assassin

In an apartment in Sage Island Town, Tokaku woke up to find herself on a bed in a foreign room. She looked around in confusion until she heard the door of the room creak. Kaiba emerged from the opened door, greeting his former student. Tokaku glared at him in response. "Where am I?" she demanded her mentor to answer her whereabouts. But then, she noticed her mentor's hair had changed from white to black and he wasn't wearing his black sunglasses. He must have dyed his hair due to being a wanted suspect of the police.

"You're in my apartment. But not for long because the police have started to chase me for kidnapping you," Kaiba explained. "I'll take you with me to a cruise ship where we'll be traveling across the sea while running away from this tiny, far island."

"Why?" Tokaku asked her mentor. "Why do you want to kidnap me? Taking me away from my friends and Jade?"

"You're not Kaiba, are you?" The question made Kaiba be taken aback, his red eyes revealed from the conceal of his black sunglasses gaped.

"The reason I hate my mentor is because of his ridiculous riddles he sent to me every night. He loves to make me suffer but he does not dare to hurt me physically. However, ever since you came to this world and found me, you never sent me those nonsense riddles to my phone although you know how to contact my phone number. And, you never did mock me in front of my friends although you did have the nerve to do so in front of my former classmates and the trainees inside the assassin training facility every day of my four-year course," Tokaku explained, glaring at Kaiba. "With that, you're clearly not the Kaiba, the mentor I detested. Just who are you?"

Kaiba remained silent for a moment, his eyes narrowing as he studied Tokaku. "I'm someone who wants to help you," he finally said. "The real Kaiba is not someone you want to meet. But I can protect you and keep you safe."

Tokaku's confusion only deepened. Who was this person standing before her, claiming to be a different Kaiba? And why did she feel a strange sense of trust towards him? As she looked into his eyes, she saw a sincerity that was absent in the former mentor she knew.

After a moment of hesitation, Tokaku nodded. "Alright," she said. "I'll go with you. But you better tell me everything, and I mean everything, on that cruise ship."

As they made their way out of the apartment and towards the docks, Tokaku couldn't shake off the feeling of uncertainty. But she knew that she had no other choice but to trust this new Kaiba, whoever he was. Perhaps, with time, she would finally uncover the truth that had been hidden from her for so long.

On the other hand, the Leech brother and their parents also headed to the deck where the Triton cruise ship harbored in the afternoon with their luggages of clothes and important stuffs. The parents firstly went to the cruise terminal to check-in, showing their cruise documents and headed through a security line. The family received four boarding cards and three room key cards from the cruise line. Then, they were all asked to walk through a metal detector and have an X-ray scanned their luggages. Finally, they crossed the gangway. The staffs greeted them pleasantly, and the Leech family could hear some music as they stepped inside. Upon boarding, they got four maps of the cruise ship to help them navigate. They spent some time looking over the layout, finding their cabins, and identifying key locations like the dining rooms, lounge and entertainment areas.

Once all passengers in the cruise list have checked-in, they all participated in a safety drill, often known as the muster drill before the ship sets sail, ensuring that everyone knows what to do in an emergency. They paid great attention to the crews' instructions.

  As the ship pulled away from the port, the passengers headed to an outdoor deck or a viewing area, to witness the breathtaking moment of departure. The vast water stretched out in front of them as they watched the town gradually disappeared. Their cruise trip officially began with the magical event.