Schemer of the Scalding Sands: A Scathing Retort

"Come. I shall conclude this. I am no longer willing to continue existing in such a manner," remarked the overblotted Jamil as he boldly confronted the males in their midst.

"We must endeavor to bring him back to reason swiftly. Once his magical reserves are depleted, his defeat is imminent," Azul emphasized to the gathered group.

"Meow!!! A colossal monster! The fear it instills in me is undeniable!" Grim exclaimed, clearly shaken.

"Jamil! I implore you to regain control of your faculties!" Kalim beseeched the overblotted Jamil earnestly.

"Silence! Let us commence the battle," Jamil declared defiantly, provoking the males present.

"Tokaku, it would be prudent for you to remain on the sidelines from now on. Given your current condition, your presence may not serve as an effective support in our confrontation against Jamil," Jade advised Tokaku sagely.

Tokaku gazed at the impeccably groomed teal-haired male before nodding in acknowledgment. "Very well." With that, she rose to her feet and swiftly moved to the sidelines. However, before departing, she paused and directed a message to Jade. "I almost forgot to mention, Jade... Please exercise caution, much like Azul and Floyd."

Jade's eyes widened at the girl's words of concern. He later offered her a reassuring smile. "Of course. We shall heed your warning."

Subsequently, Tokaku distanced herself from the ongoing battle and sought refuge behind a ceramic post. Meanwhile, the males observed as Enma and Grim engaged in a fierce dual with the overblotted Jamil.

...

"I have no use for an incompetent king or a charlatan. Your character flaws justify my decision to bid you farewell on an irreversible journey to the far ends of the earth! HUZZAH!" bellowed the overblotted Jamil as he launched his spells, propelling the males into the sky. The males and the feline emitted startled cries as they ascended into the heavens.

"Azul! Jade! Floyd!" Tokaku cried out, witnessing the Octavinelle trio soaring through the air.

"Farewell! HAHAHA! Former Housewarden Kalim!" Jamil cackled maliciously. "At long last, I can savor the freedom I so ardently desired. I shall prepare a celebratory feast... and the esteemed guest of honor identified in my invitation shall be YOU!" The overblotted male proclaimed to the assembled crowd, singling out the blue-haired girl.

Grimacing, the girl fixed her gaze upon the male. "Everyone, apprehend that girl immediately!" Jamil commanded his mesmerized students.

"As you command, Master," the students responded dutifully, entranced by Jamil's hypnotic influence as they advanced towards Tokaku.

Noting their approach, Tokaku swiftly evaded them. "Grr! Pursue her!" Jamil ordered the hypnotized students, prompting them to give chase to the fleeing blue-haired girl.

Meanwhile, the males crashed onto the sandy expanse at the edge of a desert post being propelled airborne earlier. Groaning in discomfort, they lay sprawled on the sand following the rough landing. "Ouch... Fortune does not seem to favor us in this place," Grim mumbled, feeling disoriented. "How about you, Yuu?" the feline inquired of the black-haired male.

"I am still breathing, albeit barely. The impact sent us reeling far into the future," Enma replied wearily, relieved to open his eyes.

"It appears he flung us quite the distance," Azul remarked, surveying their current surroundings.

"Brrr! The chill here is bone-piercing. This environment resembles being encased under ice floes," Floyd commented, visibly shivering from the cold.

In the meantime, Jade attended to the unconscious Kalim, gently attempting to rouse him. "Kalim? Kalim, are you alright? Please, respond to me," he called out to the white-haired male who was stirring.