A Day Without Tokaku

I # Just writing this because I have a mood. I am busy with school so my hands are right with the upcoming exam and home chores. Wish me luck.BTW, I've changed my story format. So I'm utterly sorry if it is not your cup of tea. #

One day, it was lunch break. Azul,  Jade, and Floyd headed to the cafeteria as if they were famished.

Floyd : ( excited ) Woohoo! Lunchtime!

Azul: It's lunchtime it is, Floyd. All those classes utterly drained every force of my energy and how starving am I right now?

Jade : (chuckled) We all are quite famished after all the class sessions we've attended.

Suddenly, his phone vibrated as it received a message. Jade pulled out his phone from his pocket and on the screen to check who was texting him. Floyd took notice his twin was on his phone screen.

Floyd: Jade, are you checking your message? Who's texting you?

Jade: You know me well, Floyd. I've just received a text from Tokaku saying she won't be joining lunch with us this lunch break.

Azul: Tokaku won't be joining us for the lunch group.

Floyd: What? Again? Why Blue Shark wouldn't be lunch with us this time?

Jade : ( read at the screen) Her text here said that she is getting on some assignments to be written done so she's merely skipping her lunch to finish the papers down. Adding to her text, Jack lent her snacks to fill her stomach so she refused to send her some food.

Floyd : ( pouted) Hmph! The last time she skipped lunch with us because she accepted the lunch invitation from Sea Urchin and Guppy. And now this! When will Blue Shark enjoy lunch with us?

Azul : ( sighed) This is the second time as to be counted that Tokaku didn't follow us for lunch. She's always having lunch with us many times before, then why would you be bothered if once in a while she is not with us for a break?

Floyd: Having lunch with Blue Shark fills my mood up for always. It is more entertaining to consume my food while chit-chatting with her.

Azul: Chit-chatting with her is your lie. Frankly, for the record, you keep on teasing her as she is easily irritated by you. You repeat to do it at the lounge additionally.

Floyd : (grinned) It is my way of having fun with Blue Shark, FYI.

Jade: Do not worry, my brother. We usually have dinner time in our dorm. Tokaku never did to skip dinner. Besides, we all four need to run the Mostro Lounge as it is our daily schedule.

Azul: Precisely what Jade said. Tokaku has the stake to eat with us every time. You shouldn't have to be concerned whether she is absent or not in our often lunch group.

Floyd : ( sighed wearily) Fine. Perhaps it is not for the many times Blue Shark absent from our group. She has the desire to hang out with her friends, what about that sudden attitude of hers?

Jade : (chuckled) Tokaku is loading her experience in adapting to the new environment. Our metaphysical world is a big gap between her original world, in her record.

Azul: Besides, she's under our adoption so we should oblige to the conditions for fulfilling her freedom.

Floyd : (sighed) It is no fun without Blue Shark to play with.

Azul : ( sighed) Floyd, should I recall all those people in your playlist? You're pointing out Tokaku to make her an excuse for your mood swing now.

Jade: Heh heh heh.

...
At the Mostro Lounge, Azul walked to the twins at the lounge after the VIP room. He called the Leech brothers.

Azul: Jade. Floyd.