The Ghostly Aunt And Mother

In a dream, zooming through the white mist, the once room covered with them transitioned to a less misty place and there Tokaku stood, wide awakened. She was just flattering her striking blue eyes when they soon focused on the foreign place where she awakened.  Clueless and curious, her eyes whipped left to right and up to down, trying to figure out the situation she was facing alone.

Soon after, abruptly, she discovered a woman with familiar long blue locks a down ponytail, and a pair of striking blue round eyes. The girl immediately recognized the woman in front of her." Aunt Mako?!" She gasped, astounded.

Mako stood in a white yukata, a warm, soft smile on her fair, cute face."Good morning, Tokaku," She greeted her niece.

Tokaku was caught in her breath, disbelief. Instead of asking her aunt why she was in front of her though she was a dead person, the girl bolted to her ghostly aunt, jumping on her. Her arms hugged her aunt tightly filled with affection and sadness, which surprised Mako because as long as she knew her niece, the once little girl was not a hugger when she was alive. Tokaku shut her eyes, fighting against her tears." Why are you here?" She asked her aunt finally.

Mako's gaped round eyes soon turned into a softened pair once her beloved niece asked her. Her soft, white hand reached out to Tokaku's cheek, cupping gently. Tokaku looked at her aunt when she raised her chin. Mako then explained to her with a softened gaze." I'm here because you are everywhere, attracting troubles around you. I cannot simply leave you unprotected, can't I?"

Tokaku was taken aback, confusion etched on her face." But, how can you protect me when you're dead? And didn't you once tell me that my mother is protecting me?" She questioned, her tone begging for answers.

"That is true. Both of us are protecting you," Mako answered her curious niece.

Tokaku was confused, her brows furrowed. Abruptly, her instinct sensed a strong presence approaching her and her aunt. In reaction, she turned her head to her back. Her strong instinct was true after all when there was a figure of a lady with short-azure hair and was donning a white kimono, heading towards them. The mist around blurred the image of her real face and her eyes. As she moved forward, the mist slowly faded, revealing the face of the said lady. Surprisingly, the lady was the same lady who had always warned Tokaku in her dreams before.

The revelation astonished Tokaku."You..." She pointed out, her voice above a whisper.

The lady stared at the girl. A long silence at the moment. Then, Mako broke it out." Tokaku, meet your mother."

" My mother?" Tokaku said in her whisper, dumbfounded. Disbelief showed in her blue eyes.

"Yes, I am your mother, Tokaku," the lady in the white kimono finally spoke after being silenced for a long.

Tokaku was hesitant to approach her mother. Soma, Tokaku's mother, read and understood why her daughter hesitated to approach her- her mother whom she never met before. Soma slowly approached Tokaku, closing their distance.

With a warm smile curved on her beautiful face, she rested a hand on her short blue hair. All at once, a series of memories flashed in the blink of Tokaku's eyes, showing images of Soma cradling an infant with blue hair and that cute infant was Tokaku. With all the memories revealed inside her mind through the magic from her mother's hand, Tokaku now believed and was convinced that the lady who had been contacting her through her dreams was her real mother.

"You are my mother," she said, believed." And you're dead before you could see me grown,"

"Indeed, my daughter. But, I am spirited, just like your aunt." Soma replied.

" If you're spirited, then why can you two get in touch with me through my dream?" Tokaku asked, curious.

Soma gave her daughter a pair of softened gazes, warm and reassuring." The reason why your aunt and I got in touch with me through my dream is because your heart possessed a special enchantment."