Watch your Attitude

Tokaku, please wake up now. A soft but rough voice woke Tokaku up, and she saw Epel's face in front of her. She was in a fancy room on a cushion sofa, in Epel's dorm.

Epel explained that Rook had abducted her by covering her nose with a napkin soaked in sleeping dust. Though Epel apologized, Tokaku reassured him that it wasn't his fault.

Epel mentioned that Rook gave him his jacket back, saying that Leona needed undisturbed nap time, so Spell Drive practice ended early.

Epel recounted the moment when Rook carried Tokaku into the Hall of Mirrors, and he found out that Vil had ordered Rook to abduct her for a week of etiquette lessons in Pomefiore.

After meeting Vil, he made it clear that Tokaku was grounded in Pomefiore House for a week for her behavior in the cafeteria. Tokaku understood that Vil was focused on beauty and etiquette, which led to her being mentored by him.

Vil warned Tokaku to watch her attitude and behave well during her time at Pomefiore, extending her stay if she failed to meet his expectations.

"Wait, did he just say Azul gave me away? " Tokaku gaped." If I'm staying here, what about my clothes? Where would I be sleeping these entire seven days? "

"You don't have to worry about your clothes because I have appealed to the Ramshackle supervisor to pack your clothes and supplements. " Vil replied.

"Yuuka? Now that reminds me, she and I are the only humans teleported from another world and the only girls enrolled in Night Raven College. It's been a while since the Azul overblot incident when I have seen her. If she came to the Mostro Lounge to pack my things, it won't be a problem. I was worried back there because I almost imagined the Leech twins helping to pack my clothes. " thought the blue-eyed girl.

"And about your stay room, you'll be residing in an empty room for the meantime. The room has been sterilized neatly and tidily like an apple pie's order, so make sure you kept it in that condition the same as possible. " Vil warned.

The girl stared at the male." Why are you painstakingly abducting me into your dorm and forcing me to stay here for a week?"

"Because you did irritate me. Yet, you even have no shame to ridicule my behavior although you recently met me. Who are you? A Karen? " The male frowned.

"I don't know what a Karen is. But who are you to kidnap a girl and forced her to be grounded? " Tokaku raised from the cushioned sofa with arms crossed above her chest. Her blue eyes targeted the male's own as sharply as a knife poked one's eyes.

"I am a man who devoted beauty to myself and others. I kidnapped you to lesson you to convert to a proper lady. This is for your own and my good. A reckless and violent girl like you wouldn't comprehend the priority of mannerisms and etiquette. " Vil replied her glare with his firm tone.

"Reckless and violent? I'd prefer to be pointed out as a heartless and cold girl. " Tokaku answered back.

"Unluckily, I don't incline toward that. Now, sit here for a week. Warning, you are not allowed to meet with your dorm mates or hang out with them during you are grounded in Pomefiore. You are required to stay along with me, Rook, and Epel, that's the first rule of your prison span. Also, you must listen and obey every rule I say if you are eager to be set free by the next week. Any questions? "

As the blonde-haired Pomefiore house warden opened up to questions, Tokaku raised a hand." If I was forbidden to meet or hang out with my dorm mates, could meet with my friends not revealed in the terms, and I am allowed to hang out with them? "

"Who are your friends? "

"Only Epel, your beloved freshman, and Jack. "

"Well, those who are mentioned as your fellow peers can be allowed for you to hang out with because Jack is a disciplined freshman and Epel fearfully dare to against his mannerisms obligation. However, only because I allowed you to hang out with them, I warned you that I urge an additional person other than the people in your grounded contract. I admonish any poorly behaved freshman till junior to be hung out with you as your friends."