Happy Birthday Tokaku Azuma And Azul Ashengrotto

Two days earlier ...

Tokaku walked into the Octavinelle lounge, only to notice the lounge was decorated with party decorations. The Leech brothers, Jade and Floyd, were seen hanging some dizzy danglers on the wall while many other residents were gaudily preparing the lounge in party mode.

"What's all of this?" asked the blue-haired girl to the twins.

"Tokaku, well, we're designing the lounge to celebrate Azul's birthday," answered Jade while holding the ladder that Floyd climbed onto to hang the dizzy danglers.

"Azul's birthday?" repeated the girl.

"Didn't you know, Blue Shark? Azul's birthday is on the 24th of February and that is happening this month so we've got two days ahead before the end of the countdown to set this lounge for the birthday boss," said Floyd, beaming till his sharp teeth showed as a cue to tease Tokaku for knowing nothing about the two days-incoming special events in their dorm.

"24th February? That is when my birthday was signed too. Guess Azul and I shared the same birth date," thought Tokaku.

"Speaking of the topic today, when is your birthday, Tokaku?" asked Jade to the cold girl.

"Ummm ... It's on the 24th of February," replied the blue-eyed girl, hesitating at first.

"24th February? Girl, are you serious?" questioned Floyd as he repeated in surprise.

"Yes, I'm sure because it is my birthdate. Why did you think I would tell you just because I was born on the accurately same date as Azul?" answered back Tokaku, narrowing her small eyes at the messy teal-haired male.

"Oh my, why didn't you tell us sooner? We could've designed the lounge with more enclosures to celebrate your birthday together with Azul," said Jade.

The blue-eyed girl sighed. "No need to. You guys only focus on making the lounge ready for Azul's birthday only," she replied.

"Wait, you don't want your birthday to be celebrated?" questioned Jade, who became surprised that the girl refused his idea.

"No. I know you think this is absurd but I dislike having myself applauded on the date that I was born," explained Tokaku.

"Why not? Everyone loves to be celebrated on their birthday," convinced Floyd.

"Not me. I don't enjoy birthdays at all," said Tokaku, which made the twins speechless. "Anyways, I'm off to class now," informed the blue-eyed girl to the Leech brothers.

"Alright, have a good day over there," said Jade.

"See you at lunch, Blue Shark!" added Floyd.

"Okay," answered back the girl, stepping out of the lounge.

After they were done hanging the dizzy danglers, announced to their dormmates to cease, and ordered them to take off to school, Jade and Floyd were left in the lounge.

"I don't get it. Why Blue Shark did not want to celebrate her birthday?" asked Floyd, scratching his back head.

"Who knows? Conceivably she has not been visiting a birthday party or she never did celebrate her birthday before," said Jade.

"She never celebrates her birthday?" questioned Floyd.

"Don't know. It is just my guess based on her liking to be distant from people," said Jade.

"Even so, that is not enough reason to make excuses to escape from your birthday celebration. Blue Shark sure is a complicated girl," complained his twin, right before their conversation was interrupted by Azul as he walked into the lounge and spotted the twins on the spot.