While Tokaku Was Unconscious

That morning, Epel and Jack were in their classroom when Jade informed them that Tokaku had passed out and wouldn't be able to attend class that day. Meanwhile, the 1B students were told that they had a new Math teacher as their previous one had been reassigned to teach juniors. The students were curious about the new teacher's appearance and personality and wondered if he would be able to make Math interesting or bore them with dull tutorials.

The hallway was empty apart from the sound of footsteps approaching the 1B classroom. A man in a white suit, with a book tucked under his arm and his hand in his pocket, made his way towards the classroom. His other hand rested at his side. As he walked in, he greeted the students with a smile, his black sunglasses still on. The students were surprised to see their professor wearing sunglasses inside the classroom.

The students whispered to each other, wondering if the man in the white suit was their new Math professor. Based on his attire and the way he carelessly walked to the professor's desk, they judged that he might be a fun person but didn't care much about his students' education.

After placing his math textbook on the desk, the man introduced himself and wrote his name on the whiteboard. "Good morning, students. I am Kaiba, your new Math professor. Please call me Kaiba-Sensei. Nice to meet you all."

On the first day of his teaching, the students welcomed their new math professor with warm greetings. Kaiba's unique teaching style was loved by his students, as he taught them how to solve math problems with precision and efficiency, much like an assassin.

"This may also seem like long. Why?  Because it turned into complex to see. However, in case you reduce it in half, you could kill the one's eye-ache equations and attain your solution in the right order. " Kaiba explained.

The college students were given to recognize easily. They felt like all of the judgments they made approximately the brand-new professor had been false. Immediately, they desired Kaiba to be their Math professor instead of their preceding one.

The faculty bell rang on lunch break." That's it for today. I'll see you once more on Thursday. You can overlook your homework however consider how disappointed you'll be at your quiz in case you don't. " Kaiba said, excusing and leaving the classroom. All the scholars agreed with him.

Jack and Epel have been strolling to the cafeteria, speaking approximately Kaiba-Sensei, their new Math professor along the way.

"That professor strikes a chord in my memory with lots of Tokaku's tutorials. " Epel said.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe a person sharing the identical coaching technique as her. " Jack replied.

"Talk approximately Tokaku, I marvel if she is wide conscious already. Kinda fear me approximately how she passed out at night  as Jade informed us." Epel said.

"Let's go to her this evening to affirm if she is wide-conscious," Jack suggested.

"Good idea. " Epel agreed.

As they strolled ahead, without knowing it, Kaiba turned into eavesdropping at the back of them, smirking then to determine that his preferred former scholar made friends.

That evening, Jack and Epel visited Tokaku in her dorm room at Octavinelle. A knock at the door as the blue-haired assassin girl completed studying her Math textbook, asking who turned in at her door.

The door opened, and Epel confirmed his face on the door aspect together along with his apple cheek smile." It's Epel and Jack. Here, go to our sis." He introduced, following Jack at the back of him.

Tokaku scuffed." I knew it was you two simply through your scents."

"Oh, so that you have to have recognized that I brought apple ginger tea from the cafeteria! " Epel showed a thermostat in his hand.