Temporarily Relief

Enma and Jack went to the Mostro Lounge by the night. When they arrived, the place had been packed up with customers who went to the place for a nice service enjoyment. Enma and Jack were stunned to see the restaurant was crowded.

Enma: This place is sure packed up.

Jack: A lot of students from other dorms also came here.

Not then, Floyd suddenly appeared to approach them and welcomed their visits.

Floyd: Look at who's coming here. It's the Supervisor ~ And the blue shark's classmate, Sea Urchin. Welcome ~

Jack: (gasped)  I told you that I'm not a sea urchin!

Suddenly, Jade joined in the conversation as he approached Enma and Jack and humbly invited them as the gentleman he is.

Jade:Oh my... What's this now? Thank you for coming so soon. Welcome to Mostro Lounge. This is your first time visiting us, correct?"

Jack: I thought about it this afternoon but... Do you enjoy asking questions you already know the answer to?

Jade:(chuckled) It's just to be sure.

Jack looked at the twins and realized Eurus wasn't among them.

Jack: Where is Eurus?

Jade: Eurus had a task to be done right now. He would be returned after he finished her job. Would you like it if I offer him your regard?

Jack:(folded his arms while staring at Jade) Say to her that I wouldn't let her go for good after what she had done.

Jade and Floyd shuddered. Unlike Floyd reacted to be suspicious of Jack, Jade kept on his formal smile while remaining calm.

Jade : (chuckled) It sounds like someone had dug a box under the sea. Then, why don't you have a seat and enjoy some drinks? Of course, it is the rule in this restaurant. Please remain silent and listen to the pointers in this establishment I am going to tell you.

As Jade was explaining the rules of Mostro Lounge, meanwhile, in an empty pass by, there was a pair of students of Savanaclaw who were strolling while they were chatting.

"Hey, did ya see some of our men got anemones on their heads?"

"Yeah, everyone did. Those losers are just so easy to be trapped in by the weird octo-punk. Dorm leader Leona already warned us all to not get any near that guy. Yet those bastards cowards being fooled into a contract with him. Leona was so pissed."

"Of course, he should! They are warned and instead, they're just adding more burden on him!"

Suddenly, as they were looking at their path, something pointy was injected into their nape from behind.

"Ouch! What the... What's happening!?"

"I suddenly feel dizzy."

The pair lost consciousness and fell to the ground. As they fainted, Eurus appeared from the shadow behind the two of them. It was her who tossed her doze needles on them, secretly without them sensed her scent as she stalked them from the very beginning they were off guard. What's her reason? The answer is Azul informed her about two Savanaclaw students who were made a debt with him and they intended to refuse to pay him back. So he ordered Eurus or her real name, Tokaku to hunt them down and finished them with her doze needles. The next prediction will happen as most people will witness the unconscious pair of Savanaclaw for five days straight. Since the two Savanaclaws had been knocked out of their consciousness, Eurus's task had been done and so she left while leaving them on the ground. After she was gone from the sight on the pass, there was someone who watched the whole scene from behind some bushes immediately left while running to Savanaclaw.

"So, Ruggie. Did you get any sight of an accident?" asked Leona to Ruggie as they were in his room." Yep! You win on the bet, Leona. That freshman of Azul is doing some dirty knocking-down-student consciousness tricks. Those reports of students suddenly missing and the next day realizing themselves as Azul's servants did come along with your speculation."

Leona sighed." I admit to saying he has no sense of magic inside him. But that doesn't mean I was right to see him as a weakling. He is quite a hunter though should say he works fast as a bunny. It may be suitable to compare him to a rabbit's horns."

"When you say like that, I know that you mean though he acts as innocent as a white rabbit, he got guts of speed and strength inside him just the same as a devil who walked across the dangerous forest. Though I am a hyena, I was sure scared of that intense glare he puts see even with those creepy-looking mask on everyone that he sights. So scary as if he would kill you in an instant!" Ruggie said and muttered at the end.

Leona sighed as he was still pondering about the next move he should put Ruggie to accomplish." Jack was with that herbivore supervisor, right?"

"Yep! They went to Mostro Lounge. Think they would be dealing with some business with Azul." Ruggie replied." Let him should be. I figured out he was in the same class as that freshman of Azul from your report, but I take it that he wouldn't know what that boy had actually done throughout the distance that puppet freshman had put on between them. I suggest we should pick a time to reveal it to Jack." Leona replied.

When listening to him, Ruggie smirked out on his face." Are you saying this because you are worried about our cute freshman because he has the same class as your rival's freshman?" He teased him.

Leona was incredulous." Hmm! If you think I have time to think about someone younger than me in this poor desperate situation, I take it you are humiliating me. I did send those two fresh babies so you can seek everything I needed to know."

Ruggie snickered." You only using two of our people who promised a debt with Azul... That proves they only attack the debt people in Azul's business."

"It's common in business to buy and pay whatever you desire. And that moray eels and the octo-punk came into the next level since they got a backbone to support their fallout." Leona said. Then, he ordered Ruggie to move on with his investigation." Yes, sir." Ruggie obeyed while smirking.