The Plan

After parting ways with Tokaku, Oceana retrieved her phone from her purse and quickly called her family to inform them about Tokaku's whereabouts and to request an urgent meeting to make a plan to save her. The Leech brothers and their father gathered at the family's oceanview cabin, where their mother was already waiting for them.

"Mum, is it true that you found Tokaku?" Jade asked his mother, worried about the well-being of his girlfriend.

"Yes, I did. It was risky, but I managed to inform her about my plan to save her and she agreed," Oceana explained to her son.

"What's your plan, mum?" Floyd asked, eager to know the details.

Oceana proceeded to explain the plan she had discussed with Tokaku in the lounge. The family listened attentively, nodding in agreement, believing it would work.

The following day, the passengers on the cruise ship were invited to a formal night at the main dining hall. As evening approached, the family adorned themselves in suits and formal dresses, preparing to put their plan to save Tokaku into action. Jade wore a teal suit, Floyd wore lavender, their father wore a blue formal slim fit suit, and their mother wore an emerald keyhole shutter pleat gown, making sure they were ready for what was to come. Meanwhile, on the other hand, in Kaiba's suite cabin, the man wore a black formal slim suit with a red necktie.

As for Tokaku, she wore a white finny pearly ruffle trim cold shoulder dress with a pair of white heels. She also wore a pearly headband on her azure hair. Her sea glass ear cuffs were remained clipped on her ears to spark her beauty more. Looking at herself wearing the dress on the mirror, Tokaku was surprised to see how beautiful she was in her first formal night dress. She had never wear formal dresses before except for the kimonos she had in her previous world and her school uniform dress from her assassin faculty. Viewing herself as beautiful, suddenly, Tokaku remembered that this pearly ruffle trim cold shoulder dress was bought by Kaiba, making her think that she was appearing in the dress only for Kaiba to be impressed by her beauty. The thought of it disgusted her because she planned to only let Jade witnesses her beauty as he is her boyfriend and he had the rights to see her beautiful self. Tokaku seated on her bed, thinking about Jade's well-being.

Suddenly, the door of her room was knocked, opened after that. Kaiba emerged from the opened door and entered Tokaku's room. He looked at the girl and was amazed by how beautiful she looks, complimenting her beauty in the dress he bought for. Tokaku averted his gaze, crossing her arms tightly over her chest and complained that she doesn't like the dress he chose. Kaiba seated beside her and rested his hands on her shoulders, convincing her to accept the dress as his gift for their marriage. Tokaku pushed her mentor's hands away from her shoulders, feeling disgusted and discomfort by his touch. She even warned him to not touch her. Although his student pushed him away, Kaiba did not force her to accept him because he knew that after this cruise trip, he will officially make her his own wife. Kaiba raised from the mattress and informed Tokaku that the formal night was going to start, so they must be going now. Even with hesitation, Tokaku had to go with Kaiba, in order for the plan by Oceana to run smoothly.

All cruise passengers headed inside the main dining hall, taking seats at the dining tables of their choice. The men appeared handsomely in their smart formal suits, while the women dressed elegantly for the formal night on the cruise ship. The captain of the cruise ship stood on a stage, welcoming the passengers on board and giving a gratitude speech to his fellow crews and cruise staffs. After the speech, the captain gestured the passengers to enjoy their dinner before climbed down the stage. The main meals consist of Trenette Putanesca, ancho-honey basted fish pacific salmon, broiled lobster tail with melted butter, whole roasted quail served with a delicate herb stuffing, tamarind-rubbed tender roasted prime rib of American beef an jus, and grilled brochettes of fresh garden vegetables.