Melancholy of the Black Sea

In the previous chapter, Azul underwent a transformation into his overblot form, which left everyone in shock.

Grim, taken aback by the sight, exclaimed, "Meow! His legs have turned into octopus tentacles!"

Jade, knowledgeable about Azul's abilities, responded, "That's Azul's underwater form."

Floyd, curious about the looming figure behind Azul, asked, "What's that behind him? It's so huge, I wouldn't even be able to budge it!"

Tokaku, with her keen sense of smell, sniffed the scent emanating from the phantom. "It gives off an odor that suggests it is manipulating Azul's emotions," she informed the males.

"What?! Did you say that terrifying thing is controlling Azul's emotions?" Ace questioned in disbelief.

"Yes. It has been loading him up with all his negative emotions, including depression, pain, and suffering," the girl responded to the ginger-haired male.

"How can you be certain of this?," Deuce inquired.

"Yeah! How do you know?!" Grim added.

"Eurus possesses inhuman olfactory abilities. His nose can detect hidden objects, as well as human emotions, even from a considerable distance," Jade explained.

"So please refrain from questioning me further," Tokaku warned the males.

"Hey! Hey! Let's focus on bringing Azul back to his senses," Leona suggested as he wielded his magic staff.

"Yeah, otherwise, we might end up facing the same fate as sea anemones!" Ruggie agreed, pulling out his magic pen.

"It's definitely worth a try," Jack added, also taking out his magic pen, as did Ace and Deuce.

"I'm going to use my flame to grill Azul until he becomes a grilled octopus," Grim declared, readying his blue flame.

"Eurus, since you don't possess any magic, I need you to find a safe spot and stay out of harm's way while we handle Azul," Jade ordered Tokaku to step back from the battlefield.

"And just wait until I no longer have a chance to seek revenge on Azul? I'm not that type of person, just so you know," the determined blue-haired girl refused.

The orderly teal-haired male sighed. "Alright, but please make sure you don't obstruct anyone else's path. Stay away from any potential dangers, if you may."

"We won't be there to support you the whole time this time, got it, Blue Shark?" Floyd warned the girl.

"Of course, I understand," Tokaku replied.

"Eurus!" Jack called out to the girl. Tokaku turned to look at the half-wolf male. "Yuu is also here, unable to use magic, just like you."

"I can protect you and ensure your safety if things get dangerous. We can work together to fight Azul," Enma offered, inviting the girl to his side.

"... Alright, but make sure you don't slow me down," Tokaku agreed.

And so, they began their battle against Azul.
-----------

"Let's make a deal, you and me," proposed Azul to Jade and Floyd, who stood before him.

"I would consider it if this were the usual Azul talking, but not now," Floyd rejected.

"I completely agree," Jade chimed in, sharing his twin's sentiments.

The situation grew tense as Azul was a formidable opponent. Ace, Deuce, Jack, Leona, Ruggie, and Grim were exhausted, having exerted most of their strength in the battle. Enma and Tokaku, observing from the sidelines, couldn't stay idle.