Tempting Lure

Jade, Floyd, and Eurus were talking to Ace, Deuce, and Grim while Jack and Enma were snapped to meet the Octavinelle's dangerous foe." You appear to be exceedingly troubled about something..." Jade said to Ace, Deuce, and Grim who was just muttering about them.

"Yeah, a certain someone is working us to the bone." Ace grumbled, feeling irritated by Floyd who made Deuce, Grim, and he worked too hard. Floyd grinned." The contract-breaking anemones are saying something. You don't have the right to complain. Shut up." He suddenly shrank his pupils.

Grim became terrified when Floyd was mad." I'm gonna get squeezed again." He cried. Meanwhile, Jack was glaring at Eurus while she was watching the twins talking to them. Jade then spoke to Enma." The one I'm talking to is not any of these anemones, but rather you. The supervisor of Ramshackle dorm."

"Me?" Enma asked." Yes, you were playing together with Riddle just the other day so you're already aware of who we are but... Allow us to reintroduce ourselves." Jade replied. Then, he introduced himself, Floyd, and Eurus." I am Jade Leech. This is my twin, Floyd."

"Hello, I'm Floyd. Nice to meet you, supervisor." Floyd greeted Enma." Nice to meet you." Enma replied while shuttering." And this masked boy beside us is our most loyal freshman, Eurus Artemis." Jade presented Eurus to the group."... Good to see you." Eurus emotionless said to Enma.

Enma snapped because he knew who she was but he acted to nod as a way to greet her." You too." Meanwhile, Jack was staring at Eurus as he never forgot her said to him. After that, Jade began his speech to Enma." Back to the matter at hand. Is your concern perhaps about... The situation these stupid anemones are in?"

Jack interrupted then." Perhaps my ass. Look at this smug grin." "Hey, Blue Shark. It's your spiny classmate, Sea Urchin." Floyd recognized him and said to Eurus. "What!? I'm no sea urchin! I'm a wolf!" Jack exclaimed at him. Eurus just silenced herself because she didn't like to interact with people too much.

Jade continued to speak to Enma as he ignored Jack and Floyd." If the source of your concern is about these anemones... I think it would be best if you approach Azul directly to discuss it with him."

"What now?" Jack interfered." Azul is a deeply benevolent person just like the Sea Witch of the Great Seven. I'm sure he will hear you out." Jade explained." That's right. Azul can clear up any of your worries. For example... Even if you wish to free those anemones over there." Floyd added.

All gasped." But you have to pay a certain payment for your wish to become granted." Eurus said." Of course,(for free)...is out of the question." Jade added. Jack sucked his teeth." So that's your aim. You want Enma to enter into a contract with him." He grumbled while baring his fang.

"Jack, stop," Eurus warned him. Jack became silenced when she warned him. "Like Eurus said, please don't bare your fangs. Land creatures are quick to violence it seems." Jade announced." We just told you out of the kindness of our hearts. Right, Jade." Floyd said." Yes, Floyd. We are the kind of people who just can't leave the poor unfortunate soul alone." Jade replied. They both chuckled intensely while Eurus just the same quiet as usual.

Enma, Jack, Ace, Deuce, and Grim were glaring at the twins as they felt irritated. Jade then proceeded to inform Enma in more detail." If what we talked about is of any interest to you then, please come by Mostro Lounge after 9 pm. We will be waiting with delicious tea ready for you."

"I'm waiting for you, supervisor." Floyd enthusiastically said to Enma. After that, Jade and Floyd left with Eurus among their sides. While they were walking away, Jack was watching Eurus while she followed the Leech twins.

After they left, Ace, Deuce, and Grim reflected on what Jade, Floyd, and Eurus said to them." So, that means..."
"If you sign a contract with Azul and best him..." "Depending on how it goes, we could be freed!?"

"We're counting on you, Supervisor!! Beat Azul!" The trio cheered on Enma so he could release them all from Azul's hands." You guys didn't waste any time." Jack muttered." Guys that don't have an anemone coming on their heads wouldn't understand our pain!" Grim exclaimed." It's your fault for wanting to take it easy during test time." Jack said to him." And we learned our lessons, promise." Ace replied." Yeah. I won't do it again. Even if I fail, I'll accept my fate...!" Deuce added and mumbled at the last.

"You should say you're going to work so you don't fail again. So, what do you wanna do, Supervisor? Do you wanna go along with their whims?" Jack said then turned his sight on Enma.

Enma thought for a moment." If it's just to hear him out..." He answered.

Grim: This is the first time I've thought of you as a supervisor!

Jack:(sucked his teeth) Can't be helped. You'd be in danger by yourself. I'll go with you.

Ace: Wow!~ Jack, you're so nice.

Jack: Don't get the wrong idea! I just don't like what Azul's doing. I'm pissed about losing to a bunch of guys who used someone else's power to get good grades.

Suddenly, the anemones on Ace, Deuce's, and Grim heads started to stretch as it was pulling the heads.

Deuce: Now it's back to being pulled along by the anemones!

Ace: Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Does he plan to make us work through lunch!?

Grim: We're counting on you, Supervisor!

Then, the trio got pulled away while their body moved as they were leaving the cafeteria.

Jack: Wow... Those guys never change.

Then, he looked at Enma.

Jack: Anyway, are we going to Monstro Lounge tonight?