Concern One to Another

The atmosphere grew darker, and the Octavinelle trio and Kalim were viciously attacking Jamil. Our assassin girl remained chained but Enma quickly rushed to her side.

"Enma?" Tokaku was taken aback by the male's presence. "Azul wants me to unchain you," Enma muttered as he surveyed the chains. Tokaku shook her head in annoyance, pulling out a needle and unlocking the chains herself.

"Why didn't you do that before?" Enma questioned, astonished.

"I would have been caught by Jamil again," Tokaku said, tossing the chains to the ground." Let's go fight that monster," she extended her invitation.

"Fine, let's help our pals," Enma grudgingly agreed as they prepared to fight.

They charged at the genie phantom, Enma striking at the lower body and Tokaku aiming for the head. Their attacks had an immediate effect on Jamil, who was now furious.

In the midst of the battle, Tokaku was caught by the genie phantom, causing panic among the group.

"Release her, Jamil!" Azul demanded, but Jamil refused to let go unless they obeyed his commands.

"Release her now!" the others shouted, but Jamil insisted they surrender to him.

Kalim begged for Tokaku's release, prompting Enma to act. He struck the phantom, causing it to fade and freeing Tokaku.

With the threat eliminated, Kalim blasted Jamil with powerful magic, causing him to faint and return to his normal state.

The battle was over, but the group rushed to check on their fallen comrades, ensuring everyone was safe.

Azul and the Leech brothers breathed a sigh of relief. "That's good news," Azul expressed, relieved. "We're glad that you're not hurt or under mind control," Jade reassured.

Floyd raised suspicion, implying that Tokaku was hiding the truth about being bullied by the Sea Snake. Reluctantly, Tokaku admitted, "He slapped me on my face."

Outraged by the aggression displayed towards a freshman, Azul exclaimed, "How violent can he be towards one of our own?! This is unacceptable; I will report this to the headmaster and demand his removal from the vice housewarden position!"

Jade pointed out the injustice of the situation, questioning the authority Sea Snake had over a freshman from a different dormitory. Floyd also highlighted the hypocrisy in Tokaku's response to concern, emphasizing the importance of their bond as a group.

Reflecting on Tokaku's reasons for not wanting others to worry about her well-being, the males fell silent. Acknowledging the strength of their bond, Azul and Jade expressed gratitude for the contract they had established.

Meanwhile, Grim praised Yuu for his successful strategy against Jamil, giving credit to Tokaku for her role in the plan. As they attended to Jamil's well-being, Kalim sought reassurance from Azul regarding his condition.

In a display of camaraderie, the group decided to move Jamil to a more comfortable location for rest, with Floyd taking on the responsibility of carrying him. Enma expressed his gratitude to Tokaku for protecting him during the confrontation.

Tokaku maintained her aloof demeanor, emphasizing her lack of personal concern for others. Enma, undeterred, accepted her response and continued to express his gratitude for her actions.