The Dangerous Fellow

Enma and Grim were kicked out of the Ramshackle dorm by Jade and Floyd as the dorm became the collateral for Enma's contract. The night outside was breezing and freezing. This caused Enma and Grim to shiver in cold at the Ramshackle gate.

"Geez, it's freezing outside here!" Grim muttered as his fur was standing." Who's fault is that." Enma glared at him. Grim sighed." Are we gonna have to sleep out in the cold from now on... This sucks."

Suddenly..." Hey! Grim! Yuu!" Deuce called them while Ace and Jack were running with him." Did you guys come to help us out!?' Grim was relieved and excited to see the three came to lend a hand. Ace hummed before he replies Grim." Grim aside, if the Supervisor doesn't have a place to stay, well you know, we're kinda the reason? I wouldn't be able to sleep well if Enma caught a cold or something from staying outside."

"You really aren't straightforward." Grim muttered." We already spoke with Dorm Head Rosehearts. If you're cool with staying in a four-person first-year room, we can at least offer you a place to sleep." Deuce explained.

"You plan to shove the two of them into a four-person room? Are there any vacant rooms in Heartslabyul?" Jack complained as he was against Deuce's suggestion." There aren't any people getting held back or dropping out in our dorm so it's completely full." Deuce replied and sighed. Jack then asked Enma." Then do you wanna come to Savanaclaw?" He offered.

Ace, Deuce, and Grim were surprised and snapped when Jack was inviting Enma to rent in Savanaclaw dorm." What!?"

"Even though I said I'd have your back dealing with Azul I ended up not being able to do anything. And they still owe you for the magift tournament stuff so I don't think Leona will refuse." Jack said.

"Wow~ It seems that the tough Jack is a pretty nice wolf guy after all." Ace teased him." No. I am only doing this because I want to pay back Azul for the coward and vicious tricks he caused." Jack against.

"Alright, Alright." Ace grinned. Then, Enma spoke about his decision." I would definitely stay in Savanaclaw in the meantime. I appreciate your offer, Jack." He agreed." So that's settle everything." Ace announced." We wish you luck in your mission and your stay." Deuce said and mumbled at the end." So we'll hop to Savanaclaw with Jack!" Grim enthusiastically cheered." Make sure you keep on track with me so you won't get lost." Jack advised. After that, he brought Enma and Grim to his dorm, the Savanaclaw. When arrived at the Savanaclaw lounge, Jack met Leona and asked for his permission to allow Enma and Grim to stay.

"Of course, not." Leona disagreed." You didn't have to answer so quickly..." Jack mumbled." We don't allow pets in this dorm. Cause they'll she'd everywhere." Leona explained." Bullshit! You've got way more hair than me!" Grim exclaimed angrily." That is that. This is this." Ruggie interfered." Pretty much. We haven't cleaned the empty rooms in months and they've become junk collectors for the residents. Where do you plan to put the two of them?" Leona said and asked?

Suddenly, Ruggie got a flashbulb in his mind." Oh, I've got it. We can put them in Leona's room." He suggested." What!!??" Jack, Grim, and Leona exclaimed in surprise.

Ruggie snickered." Choose your words carefully, Ruggie. You want your mouth sewn shut?" Leona against him." But Leona, you should be used to having servants in your room? If you make them take care of you, it'll work as their payment then it's a Win-Win." Ruggie said.

"Grrr... Ruggie, why you..." Leona murmured." Oh no ~ My injury from the magift tournament is still bugging me quite a bit ~ I worked so hard that I had to drink a potion to restore my magic in order. I even went as far as putting my life on the line for you. My condition will get better much faster if these guys were to help take care of you." Ruggie muttered and pretending to beg Leona for sympathy. Knew he was taking a chance, Leona was irritated and sucked his teeth." You're a shrewd one." He mumbled.

"So rude, I'm not lying." Ruggie snickered. After a sigh, Leona then looked at Enma and Grim."But I'm not going to let you near me that easily. Hey boys, get out here!" He said and called his dorm members. Soon, three tough Savanaclaws came.

"You called, Dorm Head?"

"Aren't you the ones who came to spy on us before the magift tournament?"

"The prey that got away came back on its own!"

"If you can beat these residents, then I'll have no problem letting you stay as the help. Even if it's only for three days, I'm not letting any weaklings into Savanaclaw." Leona announced to Enma and Grim.

"No problem," Enma said while stretching his body as a warm-up before fighting with the Savanaclaws.

............

In the end, the Savanaclaw residents were defeated by Enma and Grim. Jack was relieved that they finally won the battle while Leona became irritated to witness his tough residents be loose."Getting your asses handed to you by some herbivores... Don't disgrace me." He scolded his residents.

"We're sorry!" The resident begged for Leona's forgiveness. Grim cheered and smirked at the same time as he and Enma took down the Savanaclaw residents to regain Leona's condition of letting them stay in his room in order."A promise is a promise! We're gonna stay here for three days!"

Leona growled and sighed." If you're even the slightest bit noisy, I'll throw you out before the three days are up. Got it?"

"Got it," Enma answered. Grim sighed in relief." At least we avoided sleeping outside."

Meanwhile, Ruggie ordered Jack to bring some mattresses for Enma and Grim to sleep in Leona's room." Roger!" Jack replied and headed up to the storage room." Lucky~ This makes my life easier for the next three days." Ruggie snickered while mumbling." That ass... I can hear you. Be prepared." Leona warned Ruggie as he was pissed by overhearing his happy mumble. Out of the blue, his ears suddenly raised on their stand. He glared at the shadow over the waterfall. Then, his eyes glanced at Ruggie. Ruggie saw his eye signal and whispered to him." He was here all along."

After receiving his reply, Leona called Enma and Grim to follow him to his room." No loitering." He warned. Enma and Grim walked behind Leona while he was guiding them to his room.

Meanwhile, in Octavinelle's Lounge...

"Do you say that Enma Yuuken, the supervisor of Ramshackle dorm, and Grim joined forces with Savanaclaw?" Azul questioned Eurus after she reported to him once she did spy on the Ramshackle's residents." Yes." She answered.

Jade and Floyd were standing between Eurus as they joined the meeting." Shall we get rid of those Savanaclaws?" Jade asked for permission." Please allow it! I wanna really squeeze some of them." Floyd enthusiastically excited. Azul pondered for a moment." Nope, just let them be."

"What~ Why!?" Floyd sulked." In Savanaclaw, they have Leona as the dorm leader who the supervisor helped during the magift tournament. Shouldn't we consider that as our first step toward awareness?" Jade questioned." You're right. They did give a helping hand to Leona, but Leona is the kind of guy who doesn't like to stick his nose in others' concerns. It's almost impossible if he would help the supervisor to get his dorm back. Therefore, we must not slip a careless sight on them." Azul announced. Then, he looked at Eurus."Would you keep your eyes on any of their actions?" He asked her.

Eurus silenced for a second and replied."Yes."