Spine Gold!

After doing the magift training, Enma, Jack, Ruggie, and Leona went to school. At the cafeteria, they gathered at a long table for breakfast and a discussion." Breakfast after a good workout is amazing, you know! I crave meat more than usual. Yum yum." Grim said while eating some omelet sandwich.

"Oh yeah, that's right..." Leona said as he remembered something." So why did y'all decide to do something as dumb as making a deal with that octo-punk? Thanks to that, my room shrank."

"Well, you see. It's about the anemones..." Enma replied and continued explaining." You made a deal to free all those idiots that entered contracts for the final exam!?" Leona laughed." This is rich. Sends a chill down my spine."

Ruggie then interrupted." Well, there was that rumor about how amazing Azul's test notebooks were." "Does that mean you two didn't make a deal with Azul for the tests? Senior Leona seems like the one who'd wanna take it easy the most... Ah, no, never mind." Jack asked and snapped on the middle part.

"Idiot. Who in their right mind would make a deal with that cheating bastard because they want to? I have made a deal before because the situation called it but... The conditions weren't anything crazy." Leona said." Yeah, he's not the kind of guy you wanna rely on casually. But he is a skilled wizard that can make even the most outlandish wishes come true." Ruggie added.

"When making a deal, the one who wants something has the disadvantage. There is any number of ways to dupe herbivores that can't think on their feet and will sign a contract without considering it carefully." Leona explained.

"Moreover, the crazy part after signing the contract is the time when you doubt you could pay the payment either the worst, started a debt and refuse to pay. If that occurred in Azul's business, well, the person will get an unworthy warning." Ruggie continued." Unworthy warning?" Jack reflected and asked. Then, Ruggie questioned him." Jack, are you somehow kinda closed or related to a masked boy?" "You mean Eurus?" Jack guessed. Suddenly, Leona sighed in their conversation." We wanna reveal something to you about him. But this place isn't the correct one to split it to you."

"What do you mean, Senior Leona?" Jack asked in confusion." We will tell you everything once we're back to Savanaclaw. For now, let's hear out the conditions of the contract that the Ramshackle supervisor had made." Leona replied then placed his sight on Enma." Tell me about it. What kind of conditions did he give you?"

______________________

"By the time sun sets on the third day..." "Sneak into the Atlantica Memorial Museum and take a certain picture..." Both Leona and Ruggie reflected on what Enma just told them and then they silenced for a second." You have... My condolences." Ruggie said to his juniors.

"You shouldn't say stuff like that when the game has just begun, y'know!" Grim protested him." To begin with, isn't the Atlantica Memorial Museum underwater? How exactly do you plan to get there?" Ruggie questioned." Azul gave us a potion that'll let us breathe underwater." Grim explained." We don't know how well it'll work, though." Jack added." It'll work just fine if it's from Azul. I don't think his pride would let him make a subpar potion." The hyena man said.

"Then shouldn't you hurry up and get a move on? Time is money, they say." Leona suggested to them while smirking." Meow! Oh yeah! We should get to the Atlantica Memorial Museum ASAP!" exclaimed Grim." You're right. We've only got three days. There's no time to drag our feet." Jack agreed with the feline." We'll meet up with Ace and Deuce on the way. We're off!" The feline announced and dashed off with Jack and Enma followed him alongside.

After their appearances were gone from the cafeteria, Leona and Ruggie were left behind at their table." Oh no, there they go. Leona, you're so mean." The hyena sighed and complained at Leona." What? I don't know what you mean." Leona hummed, then he mumbled whispery."Besides, who wants to spoil an incredible strategy for a spy from another coward species?"

Ruggie snickered." Yeah, he did eavesdrop on us from the beginning till the end of our conversation." The hyena grinned and mumbled." Though haven't seen him, are you sure he's around here? I kinda wanna blame my stuffed nose." He asked Leona as he was doubtful." Shush! Don't let him know that we are sniffing him." The lion shushed the hyena while his eyes averted to the surrounding.

Meanwhile, Tokaku, or as her nickname, Eurus was eavesdropping on Enma, Jack,  and Grim's discussion with Leona and Ruggie since they started talking from inside the wall. Watched they were gone, Eurus left the hole she peek at and walked away along the secret passage. At the library, she existed the secret passage without anyone noticing. Before she left the library, suddenly, the blue-haired girl got bumped into someone who coincidently was passing by. Tokaku lost her balance and fell to the floor.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to... You were in the way." stuttered a pale-skinned man. He has blue flaming long hair till below his hip. His eyes are amber color. He wears a pale navy blue hoodie with white geometrical triangles along both sleeves. For his under, he wears black pants and white shoes. Tokaku was crouched on the floor. It's a good thing she put on her mask." It's fine." She said and stood up.

Idia saw her wearing a smiley face and flinched in surprise." What!? You're wearing a mask! It's creepy to look at." The gloomy introvert stuttered. Tokaku just silenced herself as she didn't bother by what he said. Meanwhile, Idia watched her." Wait, you're wearing a mask? Is it to cover your face?" He asked her." Yes." Tokaku replied to him." Was it mean you are shy to show your face to humans!? Am I right!?" The gloomy introvert proceeded to interview her."... No, I have a skin disease where I am very sensitive to sunlight." Tokaku lied to him.

"Oh..." Idia reacted with a contemptible face." But you spoke less than any of those normal people. Are you somehow an introvert same as me?". "I don't know what you're talking about," Tokaku replied in confusion but sounded calm." It's fine if you don't know. You seem to be the person who is not quite close to people. I guarantee you are an introvert after all." The gloomy introvert said.

Tokaku listened to him talking and then realized the time." I need to go." She looked at Idia." O- Okay. I'm not that interested in talking with you in the first place anyway." Idia said. After that, both left in their separate ways.