Museum Travelogue

It was a beautiful morning when Enma and Grim found themselves in the dining room, enjoying breakfast. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door at the foyer. They hurried to the door and opened it to find the Leech brothers accompanied by Tokaku standing outside.

"Good morning, Little Shrimpy and Baby Seal! We're here to take you on an adventure. It's time to go!" Floyd exclaimed with excitement, inviting the black-haired male.

"Erk! Whenever I see you two, I can't help but worry that you're up to something. It always makes my heart skip a beat, especially when that devil girl is with you," the feline muttered apprehensively.

"Oh, please. We would never dream of causing trouble for those who haven't breached any contracts. The weather today is absolutely perfect for an outing. Speaking of which..." Jade trailed off.

"Off we go to the Atlantica Memorial Museum!" his twin chimed in.

"Azul has arranged for the entire museum to be booked exclusively for us. He's already gone ahead and is waiting for us there," the neat teal-haired male explained.

"By the way, you better not have tampered with the photo," Enma warned the twins.

"Rest assured, we haven't. I have personally ensured the safety and authenticity of the photo," Jade reassured.

"Come on, let's get moving. Time is of the essence!" Floyd eagerly encouraged both Enma and Grim.

"Wow, you're certainly excited. It's a bit scary," Grim sweatdropped.

"Well, who wouldn't be excited for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go on a trip? Let's enjoy spending time with them," Enma suggested to the feline.

"Alright, it's time to go!" Floyd cheered. Without further delay, they made their way to the Atlantica Memorial Museum, protected by Azul's potion that allowed them to breathe underwater. Tokaku also took the potion and joined them. Ace, Deuce, and Jack were invited as well and eagerly joined the field trip.

"Eurus! I never expected to see you here," Jack said as he greeted Tokaku.

"I'm no longer the Masked Freshman," the blue-haired girl replied.

"So, you've decided to reveal yourself now? You've proven that you're not a coward, my apologies, I mean girl," the light silver-haired male smiled.

Meanwhile, Ace and Deuce were surprised to see Tokaku without her mask. "Seriously, why am I still surprised when she comes along with us?" the dark navy blue-haired male whispered.

"That's because she was part of Octavinelle, just like that former masked individual who is Azul's trump card. It's only natural that she would follow wherever Azul and the twins go," the ginger-haired male whispered back.

After their brief conversation, they made their way into the Atlantica Memorial Museum, ready to embark on their exciting adventure.

."Dude! This is absolutely mind-blowing! Ace was filled with awe as he entered the extraordinary underwater museum for the first time.

"Check out that statue of the legendary Sea King. Man, there's more to this place than just the Sea Witch!" Deuce remarked, scanning the museum area.

"Wow, that king looks incredibly strong!" Jack remarked, admiring the statue of King Triton.

Suddenly, Azul appeared. "Welcome, everyone, to the Atlantica Memorial Museum. Today, the Mostro Lounge is organizing a study tour. Well, at least that's the official reason for our visit. Regardless, I invite you all to take your time and indulge in the wonders of the museum."

"There you are, Azul, with your octo-tentacles! Or...maybe not. Are you sticking to your human form?" Grim playfully greeted Azul.

"Yes, indeed. Tentacled mermen like me aren't very common in these parts. I wouldn't want to attract unnecessary attention when our mission is to secretly return a photo," Azul explained.