Knowledge Squeeze- Episode 19 of Chapter 3

Jack and Enma failed in their mission to get the requested photo that Azul made as a condition in the contract. They returned to Savanaclaw and met up with Leona and Ruggie at the lounge. They told the pair about what happened before." What? You guys seriously went to the Coral Sea?" Ruggie was surprised. Leona sighed." You're too dumb." "What!? You're the one who told us to hurry up and do something!" Grim exclaimed and complained at him.

"Nobody said anything about jumping into the ocean like an idiot. Your time is limited. I meant, use your head to come up with a worthwhile course of action. There's no way to beat merfolk head-on in the water, no matter how you struggle. It's like you're trying to get eaten." Leona said.

"... Umm, Leona, did you by chance know that those twins were merfolk?" Jack asked." Pretty much." Leona replied."Last summer, I saw Floyd revert to that form during a joint swimming class we had... If he came at me like that in the water, I feel like my story would be over." Ruggie added and muttered at the end.

"Then you should tell us something like that in advance!" Jack exclaimed." Weren't you guys the ones that jumped in without gathering information first? If you had asked, I would have told you all about it. Especially the one who is spying on you." Leona said.

Jack was shocked by the end of his speech." What!?" Leona turned serious and looked at the top of the waterfall." Hey! We know you are there! Don't try to hide in the shadow like a coward!" He suddenly called someone. Jack and Enma looked at the top of the waterfall. Out of the blue, they saw a shadow standing on top of it." What!? Who's there!?" Jack yelled at the shadow. When the shadow was caught by them, it went running fast like a rabbit." Hey! Stop right there!" Jack shouted and chased after the shadow." Jack! Wait!" Enma called him and then followed him to chase after the shadow." Wait for me!" Grim exclaimed while flying after them." Hey, wait! Don't go chasing it around like that!" Ruggie yelled while Leona sighed." Why did it come like this?" The two of them chased after their juniors from behind.

Jack was running as faster as a wolf can do while he was chasing after the person who spy on them." Wait!" He yelled. The person looked at him and then kicked some sand at him as they were running outside. The sand caught on Jack's eyes." Ouch!" Jack exclaimed in pain as his eyes were itchy because of the sand insert them. As Jack was stopped, the person quickly retreat to the exit while leaving Jack, Enma, and Grim behind." Ouch! I got sands in my eyes!" Jack grumbled as he was struggling. Enma immediately approaches him so neither was Grim." Jack! Hang in there!" Enma said to him.

"Now, now. This is pretty too much." Ruggie was muttering as he and Leona approached them. Leona sucked his teeth." Good grief! You pretty aren't aware of your surroundings." He complained. Jack was suffering itchiness from the sands in his eyes."Ouch!" "Let's get you inside to remove the sands out of your eyes," Ruggie said. They all went back inside to the lounge.

"Now, open your eyes a little bit, Jack," Ruggie ordered as he lent out a water bottle, opened its cap, and poured water on Jack's eyes. After the sands flowed away, Jack finally felt relieved."Phew.Thanks, Senior Ruggie." He thanked his senior. Ruggie grinned."No problem."

Leona was folding his arms and sighed."How careless are you to get sands to insert your eyes?" He muttered." It was that person who spied on us! I even didn't get to see his face to know who he is." Jack exclaimed in anger."... Don't worry too much. I already know who it is." Leona said. Jack, Enma, and Grim were surprised." You know!?"

Leona then turned down his arms." It was your masked classmate, Jack." He said. Jack was snapped in shock."Eurus!?"
"Yeah, that boy's name," Leona replied.