First Day As ....

After discussing the matter, Azul instructed the Leech twins to escort Eurus to her bedroom. The bedroom had been prepared in advance by the Octavinelle members, as Eurus had fainted in the VIP room. Jade and Floyd guided her to a room that was exclusively hers and not shared with the boys. They explained that it had been abandoned for quite some time before it was allocated to Eurus. Azul, having remembered the room, had decided to maintain it as her personal space during her stay. The twins also took the opportunity to inform Eurus about the school uniform they had prepared for her and the rules she must adhere to while in Octavinelle.

After the explanations, Jade and Floyd bid Eurus farewell and left her to rest. It was her first day of school the following day, so they wanted her to be well-rested. Shortly after their departure, Eurus took a moment to explore her new surroundings. Her bedroom was equipped with a single bed, a clothing closet, a study desk filled with textbooks and notes specifically provided for her, and a private bathroom for her personal use.

Feeling a bit tired from her previous work at the Moustro Lounge, Eurus decided to lie down on the bed. It reminded her of her time there, and she couldn't help but say to herself, "I'm getting used to work at that restaurant." Lost in her thoughts, she gazed at the ceiling, pondering over the inexplicable enjoyment she felt in working with the eccentric individuals at Octavinelle. Eventually, exhaustion took over, and she drifted off to sleep after taking a refreshing bath and changing into the pajamas she found in the closet.

The next morning, Eurus woke up at two o'clock, promptly prepared herself, bathed, dressed in her academy uniform, and gathered her supplies. With only four hours of sleep and a tendency to wake up early, she had ample time to study the textbooks she had been provided. Remarkably, she managed to grasp the content and understand the material. By six o'clock, as the sun began to rise, Eurus packed her backpack and left her room to have breakfast.

Upon arriving at the Mostro Lounge, she spotted Jade pouring tea into Azul's cup, while Floyd was busy preparing breakfast. Eurus observed them from a distance until Azul suddenly caught sight of her. "Good morning, Eurus," he greeted her, breaking the silence. Eurus managed a response, "Good morning," and Jade kindly invited her to join them. Taking a seat at a round table that could comfortably accommodate four people, she placed her backpack beside her. Jade graciously poured a cup of tea for Eurus, who gratefully accepted it.

"Enjoy your tea," Jade said with a warm smile.

Eurus graciously accepted the cup of tea and expressed her gratitude to the person who served it. As she took a sip, she noticed a unique blend of sweetness and a hint of bitterness. The flavor was unlike any tea she had ever tasted in her world, and it had a calming effect on her. She indulged in the warmth of the tea, savoring each sip, and allowing her thoughts to wander.

Just then, Floyd appeared with four plates of pancakes, announcing that breakfast was ready. He placed a plate of a towering stack of pancakes in front of Eurus and playfully referred to her as the "blue shark". Eurus acknowledged his gesture with a polite but emotionless thank you. Floyd took his seat and encouraged everyone to enjoy their meal, but reminded Eurus not to eat too slowly as they still had to prepare for her upcoming classes. Eurus nodded in response and proceeded to devour her breakfast.

With breakfast finished, Eurus was escorted to her classroom at Night Raven College by the Octavinelle trio. Azul led the way and pointed out the location of her B class. He reminded her to remember the excuse he had given her to explain her unique appearance to the teachers. Floyd took a moment to advise her to be a good student, while Jade offered her words of encouragement for a fun and fulfilling learning experience.