Scarabia Conclusion

That night, our assassin girl was peacefully asleep in her bed within the empty room. Suddenly, she drifted into a dream, finding herself surrounded by mist as she encountered a mysterious woman dressed in a white kimono. "You've truly impressed me," the woman remarked.

"We've crossed paths in this dream realm countless times, yet your true identity remains a mystery to me," Tokaku expressed to the enigmatic woman.

"You will come to recognize me once you have delved into the depths of your own soul. For now, stay focused on the pledge you have made and the loved ones who hold significance in your life," the woman gently advised, reaching out to caress Tokaku's face. With astonishment in her eyes, Tokaku absorbed this unfamiliar gesture, never having experienced such tenderness before. "It is time to awaken, Tokaku."

As the dream concluded, Tokaku slowly opened her eyes at the gentle touch of morning light. She sat up on her bed, reflecting on the dream with a smile playing on her lips. "I must concentrate on my vow and those dear to me," she mused.

A knock at her door interrupted her thoughts. "Tokaku, it's time to rise and shine," urged the Leech brothers from outside. "Open up or we'll break in, Blue Shark!"

"Coming!" Tokaku responded, swiftly making her way to the door to greet her visitors.

"Good morning, Blue Shark," Floyd greeted her, accompanied by his twin brother. "Good morning, Tokaku."

Returning the morning greetings, Tokaku found herself intrigued by the sudden mention of a trip. "What trip?" she inquired, puzzled by the unexpected news.

Jade chuckled softly before explaining the situation to her. "Kalim has arranged a lavish banquet party to mark the end of the holiday break. We've been invited, along with Enma and Grim, to join in the festivities."

"A banquet? Where will it be held?" Tokaku sought further clarification.

"Details are scarce, but let's not waste any time and miss out on the celebration. Come, let's go!" Floyd enthusiastically exclaimed, taking Tokaku's hand and pulling her along with him. Startled by his sudden burst of energy, Tokaku could only manage a surprised plea for him to slow down.

Out in the Scarabia field, the residents and guests were busily preparing for the upcoming festivities. Kalim, full of excitement, announced their plans. "Jamil is back in action, and with our winter break assignment completed, it's time to throw a grand holiday party!"

Jamil, with a hint of skepticism, questioned the frequency of their gatherings. "Have you ever considered not hosting a party every other day?"

Azul chimed in with a more optimistic outlook. "What harm could there be in celebrating to honor the passing season?"

Jade, having taken care of the necessary preparations, reported their readiness for the event. "The camels are loaded with food and drinks, all set to go."

Floyd, brimming with enthusiasm, shared his anticipation for the upcoming festivities. "I've even packed my swimsuit! Can't wait to dive into the oasis."

With spirits high, Kalim declared it was time for a parade to commence their journey to the oasis. Grim eagerly joined in with cheers of excitement, ready for what lay ahead.

And so, the group set off, marching towards the oasis in eager anticipation of the festivities to come.
..........

Arriving at the Eastern Oasis, all the residents of Scarabia, along with their guests from Octavinelle and Ramshackle dorm, settled down beside the water. They unpacked their camels, unloading delicious foods, refreshing drinks, and colorful mats under the cool shade of the coconut trees.