The Assassin, The Pomefiore Student and the Octavinelle Vice House Warden

Tokaku awoke in Jade's embrace as the sun began to rise, reminiscing about the previous night when she experienced her first kiss. As she drifted back to sleep, feeling safe and secure in Jade's arms, she couldn't help but cherish the warmth and comfort she felt. It had been quite some time since she had been held while she slept, and the embrace was a welcome reminder of the sense of belonging that accompanies a loving relationship.

Reflecting on her past, Tokaku recalled her restless nature as a young girl. She would often wander outside her grandmother's house at night, driven by an insatiable curiosity for the mysteries of the dark world. Recognizing her tendency to impulsively explore, her aunt took it upon herself to ensure Tokaku's safety. Every night, she would sleep in the same room as Tokaku, keeping a watchful eye to prevent her from venturing off into the unknown.

These nights from her childhood were marked by the loving embrace of her late aunt Mako. Through her comforting hugs, Mako provided a sense of security that allowed Tokaku to feel grounded and content. It was a gesture of love and protection, a symbol of the bond they shared.

Now, as Tokaku gazed at the peaceful slumber of Jade, she marveled at his handsome face. Before waking him, she gently caressed his cheek, reveling in the tenderness of the moment. As Jade stirred awake, his heterochromia eyes met Tokaku's, and a warm smile spread across his face. "Good morning," greeted Tokaku, her eyes beaming with affection. "Good morning, Tokaku," responded Jade with equal adoration in his voice.

The young merman tenderly placed a gentle kiss on the girl's forehead, exuding affection. In response, the girl reciprocated the gesture by pressing her lips against his forehead. The new couple then rose from Jade's bed while Floyd peacefully slept undisturbed in his own bed, oblivious to his surroundings. Jade neatly folded his blanket and Tokaku's, while Tokaku rearranged the pillows on the bed. With her blanket and pillow in hand, Tokaku bid Jade farewell and made her way back to her dorm room. Meanwhile, Jade approached his twin brother on his bed, shaking him awake. After a moment of blinking his eyes and shifting about, his brother finally stirred from his slumber, prompting Jade to burst into laughter at the comical sight.

In the kitchen, Tokaku busily prepared a warm breakfast as per her schedule for the day. She savored the flavors of the wonton soup, a Chinese delicacy filled with dumplings, when she suddenly felt a soft pair of lips planting a kiss on her right cheek. Surprised, she spun around to find Jade standing behind her. A warm smile adorned Jade's face as he inquired about her culinary creations.

"I have prepared wonton soup, tamagoyaki, grilled fish, and soy glazed tofu," Tokaku responded.

"A delightful ensemble of warm dishes for this chilly morning. It is a splendid feast indeed. Thank you, Tokaku, for taking charge of the cooking today," Jade complimented. "May I have a taste of the wonton soup you prepared?"

"Of course," Tokaku agreed. As she went to scoop a spoonful of the wonton soup to offer Jade a sip, the young merman surprised her by leaning in and kissing her lips, capturing the essence of the soup's flavor. "The taste of the soup is exquisite," he described, drawing a widened gaze from Tokaku, her blue eyes reminiscent of the vast ocean, and causing her cheeks to flush.

"Is there a possibility of someone entering the kitchen?" she voiced her concern, wary of the potential of being caught in an intimate moment with Jade.

"Do not fret. I took the precaution to lock the door before indulging in our kiss," Jade reassuringly blinked, casting away any worries from his girlfriend's mind.

Tokaku felt relieved to learn that the kitchen door was locked, preventing the staff from entering and witnessing her and Jade's intimate moment. She then turned to Jade and inquired if he would make his famous black tea for breakfast. Even though the girl reminded him of his responsibilities, Jade graciously nodded, assuring her that the hot black tea would be served promptly. As he gathered the necessary items – a teapot, tea bags, and a kettle – Jade started by filling the kettle with water and heating it on the stove. The flames from the gas stove brought the water inside the kettle to a boil. Once the kettle emitted a high-pitched sound, indicating that the water had reached its boiling point, Jade turned off the stove and carefully poured the boiling water into the teapot, where tea leaves were brewing in a strainer. He allowed the black tea to steep for two minutes before adding a hint of sugar. Jade then poured a small amount of tea into a cup and took a sip to ensure the taste was just right. It warmed his soul and brought about a delightful sensation.