School Business and The Truth About Eurus

Jack and Enma went to Ramshackle dorm and made their urgent conversation in the lounge." Those guys with anemone on their heads, to get a good test score, were tricked into forming a contract with Azul... I don't think I got anything wrong. The condition was that they had to get into the top 50 grades but there were so many students to make contracts. Most of them couldn't cut. That's what Azul was aiming for from the start."

"Vicious," Enma said while putting his fingers under his chin." You said it "vicious". But this whole plan plus Eurus involved in Azul's sleeves, I just could say this was a fraud! Those guys, there's no meaning in using someone else's power to get good grades. All they want to do is show off how great they are to others...how stupid... I doubt Eurus would share the same fate as them because he is a one-truth guy that I feel he wouldn't cheat on tests. There must be something that happened to him that made him follow Azul as if he was his boss." Jack muttered.

"What you said is true about Eurus. It's troublesome how all the kids at this school don't share Howl's mentality. No, if they were all serious, maybe I wouldn't be having such a hard time." Suddenly, Crowley appeared to interrupt their conversation.

Jack and Enma were shocked." What! Headmaster?! You startled me!" Jack exclaimed in surprise. Crowley sighed before he could answer Jack." Once again, I wasn't able to stop Ashengrotto's "business"...  Also, I thought so he would use that girl to fulfill his attention."

"A girl? In Night Raven College?!" Jack was surprised." Do you know something?" Enma asked Crowley.

"Azul Ashengrotto. He is Octavinelle's dorm leader as well as a 2nd-year student. Similar to Rosehearts, he is an exceptional 2nd-year student as well as a great dorm leader but, he's just a little, no, no, he's very problematic." Crowley explained to Jack and Enma.

"Is that because of that scam he's running? Then as headmaster, why don't you order him to stop? And why Eurus is following such a bastard guy like that?" Jack asked Crowley.

"That's... Because I am a teacher, I can't ban his actions. About Eurus, she cannot lose the tie from Azul because she signed a specific contract with him." Crowley replied.

"What do you mean?" Jack questioned him." First, we explain about Ashengrotto then we explain about Eurus. In Ashengrotto's case, all Ashengrotto is doing is distributing test prep notes to others students. He isn't doing anything wrong like stealing test answers from the teachers. And those notes are based on his research of the past exams questions of Night Raven College from the last 100 years." Crowley explained.

"Exam questions from the past 100 years?" Enma exclaimed in shock."Amazingly, he can do that all on his own!" Jack commended." Hm? Wait... So because it's not actually cheating, it's hard for you to do something about it?"

"Howl, you have very good instincts. As a teacher, I can't prohibit students from making notes, especially if it was done fairly. And he was just ever so kindly helping his friends study..." Crowley told.

"So if you did ban it, you'll be basically telling your students, "Don't study" or "Don't ask your friends for help"...*growl* This is troublesome..." Jack grumbled while rustling his back head.

"Exactly," Crowley replied." Headmaster, didn't you just say something about not being able to stop their business again? There's no way...this happened last year too?" Jack asked him.

"Yes, however, Azul's business wasn't as widespread last year. I thought maybe it wouldn't be an issue this year, but... This year, apparently there was a rumor being spread that if you wanted to get high scores on the exams, come to the Mostro Lounge." Crowley answered.