Would you like to Join Me?

It was just an ordinary Friday, following the usual routine. As our assassin girl made her way to class, she was called over by her fellow buddies. After exchanging morning greetings, the girl engaged in a conversation with the two males.

Epel: So, how are things between you and Floyd? Are you two still arguing?

Tokaku: Don't worry. We've resolved our issues and things are better now.

Jack: That's great to hear. So, everything is back to normal in your life?

Tokaku: It seems like you're quite concerned about me. But to answer your question, everything is back to its usual state, except for something that happened this morning.

Jack: What happened? Tell us!

Tokaku: Well... After having breakfast, I went to wash my dishes in the kitchen. And then...

# Throwback

In the Mostro Lounge's kitchen, Tokaku was washing her dishes when suddenly, Floyd approached her from behind, trying to surprise her. However, the girl remained unfazed.

Tokaku: You can't surprise me, Floyd.

Floyd: Aww... (pouting) I wish I could've surprised you, Blue Shark.

Tokaku: Unfortunately, I could smell you sneaking up behind me, so I knew you were planning this.

While scrubbing her dirty plate with a sponge, two arms suddenly wrapped around Tokaku's shoulders and Floyd rested his head on her hair.

Tokaku: ?! Floyd?

Floyd nuzzled his head into the girl's hair.

Floyd: Your hair smells so nice and feels so soft. I wonder what shampoo you use.

Tokaku: Floyd, stop it.

But Floyd continued snuggling in her hair. Irritated, Tokaku picked up some water in her hand and sprinkled it onto Floyd's face.

Tokaku: Okay, that's enough.

Floyd: Ouch! (averts his face)

Tokaku: Now, take your arms off my neck.

Floyd: What if I don't?

Upon hearing his response, Tokaku finished washing her dish, cleaned her hands, and removed Floyd's arms from her neck. She walked away from him while he smiled mischievously behind her.

Returning to the conversation, Jack and Epel were left stunned and blinked their eyes in disbelief after hearing the girl's story.

Jack: Let me make sure I understand this correctly. Floyd wrapped his arms around your neck and snuggled in your hair?

Tokaku nodded.

Epel: (whispering) Unbelievable. It seems like a love story in the making.

Jack: So, that's what happened to you this morning?

Tokaku: Actually, there's more. After I left the kitchen, I told Jade about what happened with Floyd. He assured me that he would talk to Floyd about it. He said it calmly, but I could sense an underlying anger, which only I could feel.

As Tokaku described her morning encounter, her two buddies exchanged whispers and avoided making eye contact with her.

Jack: Do you think what Rook told us is true?

Epel: I'm not sure, but I'm starting to believe that there might be some truth to it.

Tokaku observed them with a raised eyebrow.