chapter 11 // con

Watching her sprawled out all over the black couch roaming her hands all over Tan had my hands pulling into a fist. We all saw it in her face and the way she was acting, Sin broke the ice. Now she was fair game and I knew it was about to get hectic.

Tan and Sin had shared women before but nothing like Haven. Haven was special, the needle in the haystack. The others were just a way for them to get off and not have to ever think about it again.

Is this what Haven wanted or did she feel pressured into it? I know Sin and Tan would never even glance at the thought of hurting her but was Haven giving in because she thought that's all she's good for?

Haven was supposed to be here for six months, get us our information, kill Evin, and leave with the money. How were we going to get her out if she starts getting all connected with us? Fuck.

I saw it in her face when she looked at me. So curious about the unknown. If I was different, maybe I'd pull her into my lap like Tan and tell her why I am the way I am. I'd twirl her hair around my finger and give her forehead kisses as her soft skin leaned into my neck. But I wouldn't dare.

Since the first time she stood up to me as I chased her into the bedroom, I knew that she was different. I had never been leveled up to especially by a female. It sent my dick sprawling with excitement. There was so much more to learn about the angel but it shouldn't happen.

Haven couldn't live the lifestyle we lived. I knew that she was the strongest women I had ever laid my eyes on but strength wasn't the only thing that got you far in this business. Yes, she was a great thief for her father but that was nothing compared to what we did. She never had to kill innocent people that strains on your heart or heard the most sobbing screams that beg you to stop. I bet she would tuck her tail in between her legs and run out in an instant if she figured out what we truly did.

I wasn't about to see another innocent person thrown into a lifestyle that they weren't cut out for. She had plenty of other choices and she would be able to take them. She was smart and daring. She would get far in this world, without the criminal title attached to it. I wasn't going to be the reason her life got messed up and I especially did not want to be there when she was bawling, telling us that we did this to her.

To answer her question, fuck yes this mask was hot. I wish she would leave the room so I could just rip it off my face. I wasn't ready for her to see me, the real me, she wasn't ready. Time would tell.